• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Master..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

EdenTheSheep

I was hearing from a few friends that at the Tokyo Game Show there was footage of ATV's Master.. He looks like a Samurai or something.. If this is true has anyone got any evidence?

Radon

mofo
If by long ago you mean last week then yes. If you go to Heartstation they have a sketch of him in a trailer report.

Keyblade-War

Artist
Awards
Website
www.Codeleakers.com
Yea, but that video was old and the theater was Photo/Camera prohibited.Yes they said he had a samurai look i guess, i wish someone who seen it could draw a picture of him.

Radon

mofo
Yea, but that video was old and the theater was Photo/Camera prohibited.Yes they said he had a samurai look i guess, i wish someone who seen it could draw a picture of him.

No I can assure you that trailer was new. And go to Heartstation for the drawing like I said.

EdenTheSheep

Tokyo-Game-Show-2009-024.jpg

Coeurl

Demon Dance
hehe, he kinda looks like Terra to me. or maybe that's because of that X-thingy on his chest.

Radon

mofo
I think his eyes look like Xehanorts. But seeing as its a fan drawing you can't really judge too much.

Radon

mofo
There is a trailer just it wasn't released to the public. In due time we may see it but we will definatley eventually get some screens of him.

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
Fan drawing, ehh?

hmmm, I'll check it out anyway. but hope we get a real trailer up soon.

Radon

mofo
The trailer may never come out. At recent events it took months and even over a year for trailers to come out to the public.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
The trailer may never come out. At recent events it took months and even over a year for trailers to come out to the public.

True, but on the other hand they wanted to downplay BBS until Days was released.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
We didn't even get some of the Days trailers...

Hmm, forgot about those. Oh well. I don't really mind anyway. Knowing stuff is fun, but the most fun is in finding it out while playing :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back