• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS keyblades

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~azure.requiem

「fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu」
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I wasn't trying to make a point. YOU were the one who had no idea about the lightening keybladelegacy was talking about, so I posted the video so YOU could be enlightened.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
~ what's your point? that doesn't mean he isn't more advanced than those three.
"laughs" I would say Mickey's around their same league.

and, besides, the secret scene at the end of kh2fm most likely took place at the end of bbs when everyone is at their peek in power.
Even with mickey's help it wont help against MX. Mickey has a keychain but it doesnt mean he is of a higher rank. He struggles with summoning his keyblade and messes up.

EDIT: And thankyou Raz

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
And again I doubt Mickeys keyblade has the same affects of that of the one he has now simply because Yensid got it back after he was done so regardless of it having a keychain i doubt its actually of any use D:

Now show me where hes locking keyholes and what not =/

~azure.requiem

「fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu」
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com
"laughs" I would say Mickey's around their same league.

Even with mickey's help it wont help against MX. Mickey has a keychain but it doesnt mean he is of a higher rank. He struggles with summoning his keyblade and messes up.

EDIT: And thankyou Raz

~ you act as if you sat at the square-enix roundtable with the rest of the kh team and came up with the concept of the cgi video found at the end of kh2fm. the video of mickey getting blasted could've been extracted from the beginning of the game, for all you know. how do you know the tide of battle won't turn if terra, ven, and aqua decide to use the three kingdom keys from that so-called "concept video" in one of the most epic boss fights of their lives? the truth is you don't. none of us do. the game hasn't launched yet, so please act like it.

Captain Garlock

Either way it was Yen Sids keyblade not mickeys Yen sid gave it to mickey as he gave it to Sora

Last edited by a moderator:

Captain Garlock

Yen Sid is a master the one who taught Mickey and also gave him starseeker like he gave it to Sora in KH2 >_>

Captain Garlock

Clearly he did give Sora Starseeker.
You know that keychain?
Masters are the only people proven to even have them because starseeker doesnt believe to Mickey its Yen's

Captain Garlock

OMFG
Dude are you saying Sora did not recieve Starseeker from Yen Sid?
Are you syaing Starseeker is not Yen Sids? But he also gave it to Sora?

Captain Garlock

That makes no sense explain how Mickey got it and he trained with Yen Sid.
Explain why we see Yen Sid handing it to Sora.

sassysis10

Maybe Mickey got the keyblade and Yen sid gave him the starseeker keychain. In KH1, different characters gave Sora keychains so this shouldn't be any different. Cause the starseeker is not a keyblade itself. All keychains really are are customizations. I hope that made some sense.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
The experience of training with Yen Sid is fairly similar, if not the same, for all those he trained, thus any memory they have of the experience that manifests itself in the form of a Keychain will look the same.

Captain Garlock

I even said that he said I was wrong so I challenge him.
WHOSE KEYBLADE/KEYCHAIN IS IT!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back