• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS keyblades

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Can you explain to me how we know Terra chose Riku, I mean did he actually say that in a scan?
If you see the LS fight, Terra says "I did not chose you" after the fight. We think what he meant by that is he chose Riku for the KKK but it went to Sora instead.

The fight itself was not canon, but what he says is(I think).

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
The Lingering Sentiment's words were referenced, albeit in the most vague of ways, by Nomura himself in Another Report, hence canonizing them.
Nomura said there was a hidden reference to Riku being a chosen wielder in the FM+. The LS saying he did not choose Sora for the Keyblade leaves us with Riku yes being chosen. It makes sense in light of what was said in KH1 (since Riku was said to be the original wielder, so if the LS didn't choose Sora for it, it makes sense he did choose the original wielder), and confirmed further by Nomura's words.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I personally believe keyblades just didn't come into existance the way there are at the time of KH1. In regards to Terra choosing Riku it is assumed that he can influence a choice but ultimately the keyblade is what decides.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
The KK, when it came down to it, chose Sora over Riku, hence it gets final say. It did stay with Riku until Sora took it from him, and went back to Riku until Sora made it change its 'mind'. So Terra did choose Riku for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back