• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BbS.... in 5 weeks!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
My very first thread!

By next Monday on the 07/12/09, it's just only 5 weeks left until the release of BbS.

So what are you guys expecting from magazines or announcements about BbS in the next 5 weeks?

Well for me, I expect:

- 3 more worlds (to have a total of 13 worlds just like kh1, excluding the final world because it always never reveal in magazines)

Ehhh, one of the worlds (Disney Castle) wasn't accessible in KH and was only featured in cutscenes so that hardly classes as one. Could say the same for Destiny Islands and End of the World since they're pretty much one-time-only worlds, and 100 Acre Wood wasn't essential to the story apart from progression purposes. I've heard somewhere that Castle Oblivion will feature in BbS, so that'd be an added bonus. Aside from that, BbS has enough worlds to allow the story to go smoothly.

- more FF characters (just Zack & The Moogle isn't enough)

I highly doubt they'll be revealing anybody else and if they do, they'll be popular FF characters since that's Nomura's style. Any other featuring FF characters will most likely have small and unimportant roles.

- more Org. XIII members (except Roxas) in their human form (I wanna see axel, saix, demyx, luxord, marluxia & larxene in their human forms)

We're already going to see Xehanort (possibly), Braig, Dilan, Even, Aeleus and Ienzo which is more than enough. Possibly Lea and Saïx's Other. The Others of Demyx, Luxord, Marluxia and Larxene won't have any need to appear unless they have small cameos. Otherwise, there would have been scans revealed about them by now if they were influential to the story since they're pretty much just revealing the "dregs" of BbS now (see: Zack). However, if what Nomura says about the Others returning after their Heartless and Nobody have died is true, we could see everyone from Organisation XIII make an appearance in Kingdom Hearts III.

- final style change (something similar to Sora's final form, so each character will have 5 style change)

Sora, in my opinion, had too many of those drive forms, most of them ending up being useless in comparison to the more powerful forms, the latter of which made II incredibly easy. Nomura said he's working on powering-down Terra, Aqua and Ven, so introducing new style changes in a similar manner to Sora's would defeat that purpose.

- journal

Depends if they have a Jiminy-type figure along with them on their travels or if they just write in some sort of diary like Roxas did.

Otherwise, I'd like to see optional bosses in the manner of Phantom and Kurt Zisa. I'd say Sephiroth but he'd probably be too young in BbS to have that kind of role.

A

Azrael

My very first thread!

By next Monday on the 07/12/09, it's just only 5 weeks left until the release of BbS.

So what are you guys expecting from magazines or announcements about BbS in the next 5 weeks?

Well for me, I expect:

- 3 more worlds (to have a total of 13 worlds just like kh1, excluding the final world because it always never reveal in magazines)

As much as I want to, one more world is left to be revealed or two if we're lucky.

- more FF characters (just Zack & The Moogle isn't enough)

Gilga- ah never mind. Like Nomura wants to ruin more FF characters.
- more Org. XIII members (except Roxas) in their human form (I wanna see axel, saix, demyx, luxord, marluxia & larxene in their human forms)

We had Days and they fucked up that for Xion.

- final style change (something similar to Sora's final form, so each character will have 5 style change)
No.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I have no idea if I'm ever getting a PSP, but for now, I'm not spoiling myself.
I'm waiting for the NA release. I spoiled myself for Days, and it wasn't as fun when I actually played it, since I already knew what was going to happen. And I'm definitely staying away from the forums when BBS comes out. You kids never use spoiler tags and even the title gives it away. Yes, I know there's the non-KH section, but just going on here will make me tempted as hell to check out spoilers.

If I really don't see myself getting a PSP, then I'll spoil myself.
My sister might get one for her birthday (1/19), and she wants BBS, too.

Xattm

only 5 more weeks? doesn't seem that close. hopefully we get word about the NA release date soon. also, I want to see what the last world is. its all so exciting!

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
I'm thinking more scans of the battle system, maybe Sunset Horizons, and a little more look on Vanitas. People'll probably looking around for NA voice actors so I'll be looking out for those too. And once it's out...hopefully I'll stay away from here or at least the KH section of the forums. Spoilers will just pop-up unboxed in every section of the forums I bet.

khconcept

Oo King of Souls oO
wait im confused
TAV has style changes?
i havent been on the style changes ive seen all the scans though and i didnt see anything on style changes other than them having armor and havnig new keyblade designs

anyways: i expect more details on how the battle system works and a bit more characters being revealed

khconcept

Oo King of Souls oO
thank you, and oh i thought they meant drive forms like the actual character changes
btw i also saw the vehicle modes now that i saw that i also suspect add-ons to the vehicle modes like gummi ships had blocks

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
5 weeks....wow it's amazing how far KH has come in such a short time. When the game was first announced some people were laughing at the thought of a disney/FF crossover. Well it sold so well that a we got COM and then later KH2, then 358/2 followed and here we are 5 weeks away from having alot of questions answered, some questions that have been left unanswered since the first game.

Finally we will soon see how the story of this amazing game series began, like it says "It all began with Birth By Sleep".

αsiя

space coke
i know. i'm still working on 365/2 and i have to be real careful around the forums for spoilers. i have already had too many close calls

The game is call 358/2 Days

All im hoping for is a new world and some more D-links

bluefroggygirl

i just wished that the english version would've been released on the same day because there are going to be spoilers EVERYWHERE.
and knowing myself i will end up spoiling it for myself :p (N)

BGizzles456

i just wished that the english version would've been released on the same day because there are going to be spoilers EVERYWHERE.

Haha I agree. I can't help but not check out spoiling topics. But even if the story does get spoiled, the game play won't be spoiled...If that makes sense. >_>

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
I just can't believe Birth by Sleep is almost here.
I am so ready for BBS because it is going to be the game of our lives.

Maybe they will give one more world and maybe more characters.
Still they can't give us everything.

Hueco*Cielo

Yeah, some other games do simultaneous releases for Japan and the States (Resident Evil 5), and Square said that they were going to focus more on their international markets. . . well, then?!

Hrmmmm...I would say that abstinence from the Internet is the best way to prevent spoilers. I did tht for KHII, THREE WHOLE MONTHS OF NO INTERNET WHATSOEVER!!!!! I tried to do it for Days but failed and spoiled it for myself. . .

ABSTINENCE IT IS!

Chris211

Even though we dont like spoilers, you have to admit you want to get on the forums to see who's theories were right and who's were wrong.

αsiя

space coke
Even though we dont like spoilers, you have to admit you want to get on the forums to see who's theories were right and who's were wrong.

So you can go to their profile and say "HAA Sucker I knew your theory was wrong HAA"

5 weeks till the game comes out in Japan but 5 months till the game comes out anywhere else

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back