• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Drawings by GunZcon-These are very Interesting

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Master Xehanort's Keyblade by ~GunZcon on deviantART
Terra Color by ~GunZcon on deviantART
The Dark Soldier Color by ~GunZcon on deviantART
Master Xehanort Color by ~GunZcon on deviantART
The Dark Soldeir's Keyblade by ~GunZcon on deviantART
Ven's Keyblade by ~GunZcon on deviantART

If your wondering why i posted these in Future of Kingdom hearts, is becuase these could easily let us examine, and compare characters with other characters, and keyblades with other keyblades, so we can find out more answers on these things. i also think the DS one is really awesome.

I found this deviant by a post that monkeybutt made.

State

Awards
COOOOOO000000ooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! But... Ven's keyblade looks exactly like some parts glued with Elmer's School Glue.

KingdomSealer

:O Awesome!!! I love the Keyblades, espectially DS's . Though its weird how they all seem to have a gear shape to them. Hmmmm

State

Awards
:O Awesome!!! I love the Keyblades, espectially DS's . Though its weird how they all seem to have a gear shape to them. Hmmmm

YEP! But the weirdest is Ven's... It looks like different keys shped into one... Pherhaps his the power source of them and Terra's and Aqua's keys were de-equiped a piece to share power with Ven to symbolize their friendship.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Those are very nice! MX is my favorite.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
YEP! But the weirdest is Ven's... It looks like different keys shped into one... Pherhaps his the power source of them and Terra's and Aqua's keys were de-equiped a piece to share power with Ven to symbolize their friendship.

Thats becuase his is based off the Kingdom Key or something. It does kinda look like that lol.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Ven's Keyblade is pretty interesting looking.
As are Terra's pants.

Awards
Ven's Keyblade is pretty interesting looking.

Though the artist's rendition of Ven's Keyblade is slightly off.

But this GunZcon certainly has a knack for drawing.

As are Terra's pants.

I'm surprised how people usually focus on the oddness of Terra's pants. They're nothing compared to Ven's entire outfit. Seriously, the more I look at it, the more I think, "WTF?"

If Nomura's designs are eye candy, then this is a fat kid's dream. A trip to the mother of all candy stores. Except, like how I can regurgitate what I eat a lot, my eyes seem to vomit colors and designs because there's too much to take in.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I've really only seen Ven from the waist up, until the video showing him fighting was released. His outfit is pretty strange, too. But I kind of like it.

XIII Blades

I actually like Ven's keyblade, its very unnatural and different looking. I have a feeling his "weird" keyblade has a purpose in the BBS plot.

XIII Blades

Yeah, I noticed how different he wields his blade. It's very different from the keybladers in the original KH series. But, adds a new sense of fighting to the mix, which might make Ven a much more fun character to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back