• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Bosses

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keybladerxiii

Website
www.youtube.com
Well mickey was king at the time but pete by himself probably couldnt have taken Mickey on at the time (thus why he was making an army for maleficent to help him conquer the worlds and rule disney castle.) Not to mention that if he did mange to defeat mickey...he would have had minnie donald goofy and the guard (if there were any..what happened to them) and the others all out for his head.

So he joined maleficent to gain control of the heartless and to raise an army for him to conquer disney castle. Either that or i am blowing the villainy he has way out of porportion.

Last edited:

The Enchanted

Wrong again, here's what happened...

Many, many years before Kingdom Hearts II, Pete worked as the captain of a steamboat. His deck hand was none other than the future king of Disney Castle, Mickey Mouse. This past association causes Pete to refer to Mickey as "the Boat-Boy King."

At some undetermined point, "a long time ago," Pete turned to evil, and King Mickey banished him to another dimension. He found aid in the form of Maleficent, who helped him escape his exile. In return, Pete became a commander in her Heartless army, and traveled around many worlds building up more and more legions of Heartless to help her plot of world-domination.

And Mickey wasn't King yet. This is from the BBS Page.
Some crucial scenes have been revealed to us through scans:
• Terra will confront Xehanort in Sunset Horizons.
• King Mickey appears to aid Ven in his battle against Xehanort‘s Apprentice. Although since this is in the past, he might not have his King status yet.
•Terra carries a wounded Ven through Hollow Bastion.
•Terra watches two young boys play on the shore in what appears to be Destiny Islands.

The Enchanted

He probably is, but we're talking about bosses, not allies.

Anyway, I must be off, I'll return at 5:30, so hopefully there is some progression.

Bye, Bye for now...

~The Enchanted

Xaiken

Well let me but it this way, Lady Tremaine as bad ass as she is, she really can't fight. Maybe Anastasia and Drizella might become Unbirths and be the major boss of that world, but Tremaine, really has no potential, just like Cruella de Vill.

~The Enchanted

Woah, woah, woah. Cruella has potentil. She could run you over in her car, or use the fur-coat making devices in Hell Hall to try and gut you... You know,m a boss who attacks with devices, like Oogie Boogie.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Why would Pete still be old and black and white, if Mickey wasn't? I'm thinking the black and white era was waaaaay long ago. I think Pete does something during BBS that merits being trapped in the dimension, or Maleficent sets him free at that time.

Also, Cruella has LOTS of potential, and is one of THE best Disney villains--so don't dis her.

The Enchanted

Sorry for coming so late, I get lost in sleeping.

Anyway, you guys have made some progress.

Yzema is a no, no, BBS Disney worlds seemed to be based off of older movies, like Snow White or Cinderella, so a Hunchback of Notre Dame world would fit right in, so would Sherwood Forest (Robin Hood's home).

Modern movies would most likely NOT appear, since several were in KH2.

~The Enchanted

State

Awards
Considering that I've seen oversized Heartless in Days meaning that they can be bosses, I would like oversized Unbirths too.

S

Savor Devoir

Why would Pete still be old and black and white, if Mickey wasn't? I'm thinking the black and white era was waaaaay long ago. I think Pete does something during BBS that merits being trapped in the dimension, or Maleficent sets him free at that time.

Also, Cruella has LOTS of potential, and is one of THE best Disney villains--so don't dis her.

I think he's referring to that Door in The Past that made everyone B/W, though the BBS story isn't that old.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I like the classic approach they're taking with BBS.
I do want to see Yzma and Lilo and Stitch someday.

If you think about it, the 101 Dalmatians got lost after their world got consumed by darkness. So, the events with Cruella must've taken place in the past, because Perdita and Pongo don't get all 101 puppies until after they escape.

I think he's referring to that Door in The Past that made everyone B/W, though the BBS story isn't that old.
That's what I'm saying. The BW era must've been before BBS, because Mickey is NOT BW in BBS. So if Mickey has progressed to not being BW, then Pete must have, too.

Awards
The old hag from Snow White transforms herself into an Unbirth.

I mean, if she can change into an old woman, why not an old woman-unbirth.

(I swear, I almost wrote "Heartless", there. 8D)

That sounded really gross, but I guess its possible. And if Lucifer is a boss, then maybe we can whack those three step-sisters butts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back