• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Bosses

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Enchanted

Okay to get everyone's mind of the stress of things like who really is Xion or who Aqua's love intrest is. This topic shall let your creative juices flow.

We know of the Wheel Master, the Trickmaster's dad and Lucifer, Lady Tremaine's cat as bosses, but what other bosses do you think will appear in BBS. And I don't mean just the Disney villains, but the Unbirth bosses too.

Enjoy! =D

EDIT: Here's the list of bosses.

Main
-Master Xehanort
-Dark Solider

Enchanted Kingdom
-Maleficent
-Wheel Master

Castle of Dreams
-Lucifer

Forest of Fantasy (Snow White)
-Evil Queen/Witch

Olympus Coliseum
-?
~The Enchanted

Last edited:
T

tazztig

I'd guess something like the boss in the beast castle, the dark dog thing.>>Some new attacks will come shattering out.

Cissy

Bronze Member
The old hag from Snow White transforms herself into an Unbirth.

I mean, if she can change into an old woman, why not an old woman-unbirth.

(I swear, I almost wrote "Heartless", there. 8D)

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
There is none.
Canon or otherwise.

The closest canon love interests in the game are either Disney related or SoKai *Which is to preserve the heterosexuality*

Also, DONT RIP OFF OTHER THREADS.
There practically is another thread like this

Cissy

Bronze Member
There is none.
Canon or otherwise.

The closest canon love interests in the game are either Disney related or SoKai *Which is to preserve the heterosexuality*

Are you in the right thread, AsYrsGoBy?

The Enchanted

There is none.
Canon or otherwise.

AsYrsGoBy, no one was talking about Sora/Riku on this thread, NO ONE, and I understand that there probably was another thread like this one, but this one was made since we have a new perspective on the bosses.

~The Enchanted

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Okayyyyy....then. Um, where was the subject? Oh right. I'm pretty Maleficent and MX/DS will be some of the boss battles. Hmm...it is quite interesting to know.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
The old hag from Snow White transforms herself into an Unbirth.

I mean, if she can change into an old woman, why not an old woman-unbirth.

(I swear, I almost wrote "Heartless", there. 8D)

The Evil Queen does not need to become a freaking Unbirth to be a good boss-battle.
She can just be her evil, magical self. We should fight her in both forms, and at least one of the battles must take place by that ridge where she falls. Epic.

Cissy

Bronze Member
The Evil Queen does not need to become a freaking Unbirth to be a good boss-battle.
She can just be her evil, magical self. We should fight her in both forms, and at least one of the battles must take place by that ridge where she falls. Epic.

But still; not concerning the queen, but wouldn't a nature/poison/apple based Unbirth be just kickass?

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Sure, she can use one as help or a distraction... but she doesn't have to become one.
And yes, a poison apple creature sounds cool.

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
Mr. Muggles, the pet dog from Heroes:laugh:. Other than that, the old hag from Snow White, and possibly the witch that turns the Beast into his Beast form. And somehow, possibly Braig, or whatever Xigbar's Somebody's name is.

FINALDISNEY

Kagemane no Jutsu
Mr. Muggles, the pet dog from Heroes:laugh:. Other than that, the old hag from Snow White, and possibly the witch that turns the Beast into his Beast form. And somehow, possibly Braig, or whatever Xigbar's Somebody's name is.

but that gypsy-lady wasn't bad <_<..... the prince was

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
Well I haven't the seen movie in a while, and I don't have the best memory, so I just use the stereotype of female magic users are evil, with the exception of Aqua.

FINALDISNEY

Kagemane no Jutsu
Well I haven't the seen movie in a while, and I don't have the best memory, so I just use the stereotype of female magic users are evil, with the exception of Aqua.

well she put a curse on the prince because she was sickly and had no where to go in the pouring rain and he refused to put her up for the night...... 10 yrs later belle shows up

Awards
Pete. I think Pete might make an appearance actually. It will prolly show Mickey banishing him to another dimension like Donald and Goofy said.

Sexy Angel
Lulz. The Evil witch from snow white!

And hopefully a Hunchback of Notre Dam world!!! >XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back