• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Bosses

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LiD

But the Wheel Master is a boss AND and unbirth lol. And feet are weapons. So are photo frames and cups and plates or you could stall her on the way to the ball while Cinderella gets there.

=D yea i guess your right..lol but that doesn't sound exciting to me..

The Enchanted

Well let me but it this way, Lady Tremaine as bad ass as she is, she really can't fight. Maybe Anastasia and Drizella might become Unbirths and be the major boss of that world, but Tremaine, really has no potential, just like Cruella de Vill.

~The Enchanted

LiD

Well let me but it this way, Lady Tremaine as bad ass as she is, she really can't fight. Maybe Anastasia and Drizella might become Unbirths and be the major boss of that world, but Tremaine, really has no potential, just like Cruella de Vill.

~The Enchanted

i don't really think we can say become an unbirth yet..lol
just because we don't know how people become unbirths..

Macabre

Gold Member
Uh,she could just be given powers by Maleficent to kill Ven and that's how the boss battle starts.

Macabre

Gold Member
Didn't notice your post.

Either she gets powers from maleficent or she controls an Unbirth to kill Ven,like Clayton in Deep Jungle at KH1.

keybladerxiii

Website
www.youtube.com
well she could have learned how to travel betweens worlds but didn;t know of the princesses we don;t know.....

And maybe the pricesses power hadn;t been activated yet or she only learned of the princesses when she made her base at hollow bastion or what ever. (grasping at straws i know but still we don;t know)

The Enchanted

Most likely, but she seems to know about them in the begining of BBS, so unless they interacted, she found out on her own.

Now I will be gone for about 5 min, I have to shut down my Computer since it isn't working right.

~The Enchanted

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Ok i concede the point for now.

but we don;t know if she stays there when BBS is over...how long would it have taken to capture the princesses to get up to the point that she did at the start of Kh1.

she caught a few. Cinderella, Aurora, Snow white(not if you completed Deep Jungle b4 wonderland)

Macabre

Gold Member
Now I will be gone for about 5 min, I have to shut down my Computer since it isn't working right.
What error or technical problem occurred on your computer?

she most likely got the idea from MX
Yeah,or maybe from Terra.

keybladerxiii

Website
www.youtube.com
heck maybe Mx had started capturing them but AVT (maybe depnds on what happens in BBS) defetated MX and maleficent turned up and just continued where he left off. MX may have kept them there (and the AVT battle took place in the gathering place) and maleficent came along and saw what mx was working on and continued on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back