• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Bosses

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Enchanted

I Return!!!

Relentless Blitz my computer sometimes stops allowing acess to reugular tasks, such as opening tabs or using the right click on my mouse, so it needed to be shutdown. The cause is unknown but it happens randomly.

And Maleficent actually captured the Princesses in when she identified them. So upon her discovery of the Heartless she treked to countless worlds, searching for PoH and destroying them after she left. So by the start of KH she got Aurora, Cinderella, and Belle. She then teamed up with others who joined her plan. So she stopped treking to worlds and instead used her allies to do the work for her. So once Riku joined they already got Snow White and Alice, just to point that out.

And we should get back to discussing bosses, not the PoH and Maleficent.

~The Enchanted

keybladerxiii

Website
www.youtube.com
How would discovering the heartless allow her to know the identity of the PoH? Unless she used Aurora as a sort of PoH radar she would have had no clue as to who they were and the heartless wuldn;t be attracted to them since thay had no darkness ( i think or do they just go after hearts regardless i don;t remember)

The Enchanted

How would discovering the heartless allow her to know the identity of the PoH

No. I assume, she learned of the PoH from Terra. Aurora was already hers and she just had to find a way to get out of her world. In this case, the Heartless "showed" her and she traveled various worlds searching for the PoH. So discovering them didn't identify them for her, she had to search for them induvidually and sense their pureness.

And we are getting off topic so more boss talk please.

~The Enchanted

Macabre

Gold Member
Yeah,Maleficent will appear in her dragon form as a boss in the Enchanted Kingdom.

What about Pete?
He may appear as a boss in BBS.

keybladerxiii

Website
www.youtube.com
Pete maybe... you might need to help mickey banish him or that may be resolved at the end and pete may be the annoying person who keeps getting in your way.

I bet at the end of the lucifer fight you grow to normal size (i hope you kick the cat when that cutscene happens)

Macabre

Gold Member
Yeah.
He'll keep on tracking down VAT to halt their progress but he'll fail every time he gets into a fight with them.

The Enchanted

If Pete is there, he isn't working for Maleficent, I would say he is still a Steam Boat Captain, he hasn't met Maleficent yet.

~The Enchanted

keybladerxiii

Website
www.youtube.com
yeah good point since Mickey in the secret ending (supposedly) just finished his apprenticeship with yensid (oh he might be a boss....not likely but we are trying to suggest bosses here)

EDIT: oh wait if he were still a boat captain who was his decka hand if mickey was with yesnsid. I think he was captain of the knights still and while mickey was away started plotting to over throw him.

keybladerxiii

Website
www.youtube.com
Yeah i think this is where we see pete begin his troublemake that ends woth him being banished.

Yeah i think he is going to try and gain some sort of power to overthrown king mickey while mickey was training with yensid.

I think this is also the reason he joins maleficent (especially since he basically tells us that is his plan by not trying to kill Mickey in TWTNW and joining maleficant fight (or try to control).

The Enchanted

Well either way he hadn't met Maleficent and if he was plotting to take over then he would have betryed Mickey when he was King, so he probably isn't in the game.

~The Enchanted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back