• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Barrier of the Worlds

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeyMaker

The barrier which separated the worlds were not broken until the arrival heartless. The barriers disappeared or shattered and actually turned into the gummi pieces used to travel from world to world. Otherwise there is no way to get to another world. Obviously in BBS something else has happened.

I predict that somehow the Heartless did not actually start to devour worlds until the end of the events in BBS. This would mean that Kingdom Hearts was unlocked to let the darkness out on the otherside. This fits with the idea of the culminating events of BBS.

But somehow Terra and the others are capable of traveling between worlds and there haven't been any talk of Gummi Ships being in the game. Is it possible they can use the Door To Light?

What do you think about traveling in BBS?
Also
What do you think about the events that happen 10 years prior which lead to Sora's adventure.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
Heartless didn't even exist til a nearly a year after bbs.

Door to Light? I don't see really as a method for transportation.
I don't get how you think that.

Traveling has been speculated alot.

And what do we think about those events?
How can we answer that, having not played BBS?

Swxpert

The barrier which separated the worlds were not broken until the arrival heartless. The barriers disappeared or shattered and actually turned into the gummi pieces used to travel from world to world. Otherwise there is no way to get to another world. Obviously in BBS something else has happened.

I predict that somehow the Heartless did not actually start to devour worlds until the end of the events in BBS. This would mean that Kingdom Hearts was unlocked to let the darkness out on the otherside. This fits with the idea of the culminating events of BBS.

But somehow Terra and the others are capable of traveling between worlds and there haven't been any talk of Gummi Ships being in the game. Is it possible they can use the Door To Light?

What do you think about traveling in BBS?
Also
What do you think about the events that happen 10 years prior which lead to Sora's adventure.

this is a good thought i aplaud you, but you forget about the coridors of darkness

Xinjust

Look at it this way. Yen Sid can teleport, no? After briefing Sora, Donald, and Goofy on what to do in KH2, he vanishes away.

King Mickey was Yen Sid's apprentice in magic. I believe Yen Sid taught Mickey only magic and not his skills to use the keyblade. Why? Because Yen Sid does not have a keyblade himself to teach others.

-Sorry for rambling. Anyway, if King Mickey was Yen Sid's apprentice in magic, he could have possibly learned this method of teleportation from the wizard. It might be safe to assume that Mickey was in touch with VAT, so maybe he passed on the method of transportation to them as well.

- I'm not going to say "corridors of light." That's just not original.

KeyMaker

That's my point! We don't know exactly when the heartless were unlocked. We know that Xehanort appeared in Hollow Bastion and began working Ansem. Though as for as we know he could have already beendoing experiments on the heartless prior to his arrival.

To AsYrsGoBy obviously we haven't played the game yet, but there are obvious events or at least events that can be speculated thanks to evidence in KH1 and 2.

That is true Xinjust. Though now that I think about it, there were Gummi Ships in KH2, but technically the barriers were up and they traveled by opening gates of some kind.

Anagram

Banned
1. Heartless came after BBS.

2. I don't think VAT can use corridors of darkness.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
That's my point! We don't know exactly when the heartless were unlocked.

Xehanort and the other 5 apprentices created the Emblem Heartless.

The Pureblood Heartless first existed when people of pure light became selfish over the light, thus darkness was born in their hearts. This darkness eventually consumed the light, which most likely created the Pureblood Heartless. This is from Kairi's Grandmother's story, btw. It's sort of indirectly confirmed.

Cissy

Bronze Member
I'd like to point out that Nomura stated that Kairi's Grandmother's story was mostly a fairytale.

Mostly. Some of it had credibility.

KHguy91

i'd just like to say...ummm, what are we fighting in BBS if not the heartless? What would be the point of having three keyblademasters and no heartless to kill?
and to back me up look at the pics for BBS on this very website...Terra is fighting a heartless.....

A

Audo

The barriers breaking isn't solely based on the appearance of the Heartless.
The barrier around Radiant Garden's had broken when Xehanort had simply opened the Door.
Not to mention Mickey and Uncle Scrooge traveled to worlds in a Gummi Ship before the Heartless appeared.
I don't see why everyone has such an issue with the transportation simply being Gummi Ships

Herb

i'd just like to say...ummm, what are we fighting in BBS if not the heartless? What would be the point of having three keyblademasters and no heartless to kill?
and to back me up look at the pics for BBS on this very website...Terra is fighting a heartless.....

If you didn't hear the news, Heartless and Nobodies were not created in the time of Birth by Sleep. The new enemies are named Unbirths. And somehow, they are all destroyed before Kingdom Hearts 1 and never seen again.

UrbanQuattrus

Been out of touch for a while, have you? They're called "unbirths". Heartless didn't come into being until after BBS. And yes, the barrier around Radiant Garden broke down when the world's door was opened; the existence of heartless was not a requirement for this to happen there or on any other world.

KeyMaker

Originally posted by KeyMaker
That's my point! We don't know exactly when the heartless were unlocked.

Xehanort and the other 5 apprentices created the Emblem Heartless.

The Pureblood Heartless first existed when people of pure light became selfish over the light, thus darkness was born in their hearts. This darkness eventually consumed the light, which most likely created the Pureblood Heartless. This is from Kairi's Grandmother's story, btw. It's sort of indirectly confirmed.

Notice how I didn't say anything about how they were made, but talked about the time! Yeaaaahhhhhh...

Last edited:

Anagram

Banned
Notice how did said nothing about how they were made, but talked about the time! Yeaaaahhhhhh...
Notice you are a dumbass
Check the "everything we know" threads and the main page...
YEAAAHHHH...
:laugh:

KeyMaker

That's irrelevant compared to what I have posted and what you have posted in return. And such language too, tsk, tsk ,tsk.

Anagram

Banned
How can you lack this common knowledge?
Unbirths are the enemy of BBS.
Heartless and Nobodies don't exist yet.

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
well it could be that they used some kind of portel like the orginasation or would that not be able to happen i dont know well its either that or there were no barriers back then and you could just use a boat or somthing to get to anathor world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back