• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Barrier of the Worlds

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MMTK

O.O holysh** batman that makes perfect sense, there simply was no barriers back then
everyone could travel to other worlds freely, but since the growing threat of darkness (notice how i didnt say heartless) they (they could be anyone, maybe the worlds themselves, afterall worlds want to protect themselves as all thats why they guide the keyblade in the second game) put up barriers around the worlds, eh perhaps i'm wrong but oh well it was a shot

i think because they are keybladers they will have a unique way of travel, maybe each of them will have their own gummy ship, that would be fun but you dont have to do that stupid rail shooter instead you just fly to worlds. or maybe back then keybladers have found these useful paths that only a keyblader can use

XIII's follower

Didn't someone in KH1 say that the worlds were all connected at one point, but, when people got selfish with their 'light', the worlds were separated? Like MMTK and terra99032 said, maybe there were no barriers back then, so you could get to another world through 'regular' transport.

Just a thought, for those who has seen the Terra battle from KH2FM+, Terra at one point uses his keyblade like a skateboard or a scooter or some sort of vehicle. Who knows? Aqua and Ventus might be able use their keyblades in a similar fashion, and maybe that's how they travel. That's just an idea.

A

Audo

O.O holysh** batman that makes perfect sense, there simply was no barriers back then
everyone could travel to other worlds freely, but since the growing threat of darkness (notice how i didnt say heartless) they (they could be anyone, maybe the worlds themselves, afterall worlds want to protect themselves as all thats why they guide the keyblade in the second game) put up barriers around the worlds, eh perhaps i'm wrong but oh well it was a shot

i think because they are keybladers they will have a unique way of travel, maybe each of them will have their own gummy ship, that would be fun but you dont have to do that stupid rail shooter instead you just fly to worlds. or maybe back then keybladers have found these useful paths that only a keyblader can use

If there were no barriers back then then how do you explain Xehanort breaking the barrier of RG less than a year after BBS?
Everyone just needs to accept it - Gummi Ships will be back.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
I hope they improve upon the Gummi Ships from KHII.
I've always wanted to be able to freely wander and blaze my own trail to the worlds, instead of going though a door on a blatantly marked-out path to each of the worlds.
*sigh*...I suppose all I can do is dream...

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
Ejector seats. You know they are inevitable.

Or it will most probably be Gummi ships of some sort. With ejector seats installed, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back