• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TV ► Bad and Good Holiday Films/Specials

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
By the way, has anyone ever seen Nester, the Long-Earred Donkey? It was basically about a donkey that was orphaned after his mother died, he was bullied by the other animals in the barn due to his long ears. I guess, you can say he's like Dumbo in that regard, anyways, the man that runs the barn tries to persuade Joseph and a pregnant Mary from getting him, but in the end, the man can't dissuade them.

4324135_l3.jpg

It was a good Christmas special, but I probably prefer the one about the drummer boy.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
By the way, has anyone ever seen Nester, the Long-Earred Donkey? It was basically about a donkey that was orphaned after his mother died, he was bullied by the other animals in the barn due to his long ears. I guess, you can say he's like Dumbo in that regard, anyways, the man that runs the barn tries to persuade Joseph and a pregnant Mary from getting him, but in the end, the man can't dissuade them.

4324135_l3.jpg

It was a good Christmas special, but I probably prefer the one about the drummer boy.

I remember it. It looks like my fucking dog lmao

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
So does anyone know any good hanukkah themed movies? Can't think of any besides that awful Adam Sandler movie Eight Crazy Nights

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Adam Sandler is a god damn treasure and the pillar of my childhood.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
I actually found an old Christmas special that used to be played on Cartoon Network. It was called The Town Santa Forgot and my gosh, the boy, Jeremy Creek sure had a lot of toys.

Does anybody remember Dr. Doofenschmirtz's 'I Really Don't Hate Christmas? "

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back