• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Back to the future the game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
Episode 1 is now available. HERE let's discuss the game. (haven't played it yet..but I am looking forward to it)

Game trailer

Doc Brown returns(some gameplay footage)

More gameplay

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
looks and sounds pretty awesome (Especially since it sounds like they're using the original voices for the characters.)
But having Doc create another Delorean Time machine kinda seems like a stretch (This seems to take place after the movies)

Actually, they have a different voice actor for Marty, but he sounds exactly like Michael J. fox. I haven't played the game yet, but I'm sure it will explain how the Delorean came back.

looks too cartoonish for my tastes

I bet the legend of Zelda windwaker did too. <---GREAT game btw.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
I watched some gameplay of it, and the guy that plays Marty sounds a lot like him, so does the guy that plays Doc (unless they are using the original actors to play the roles) and IGN gave it a really good score so I might consider getting this when it comes out on PS3.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
I watched some gameplay of it, and the guy that plays Marty sounds a lot like him, so does the guy that plays Doc (unless they are using the original actors to play the roles) and IGN gave it a really good score so I might consider getting this when it comes out on PS3.
his name is Christopher Lloyd, and yes, he is the man who played Doc Brown in the movies.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
his name is Christopher Lloyd, and yes, he is the man who played Doc Brown in the movies.

I knew his name was Christopher Lloyd, but I wasn't sure if he played doc again in the game.

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
I feel so bad for you.. :/

but hey, Kingdom hearts is cartoony, but you played that apparently.
there are different kinds of "cartoonish" looking graphics
one's like Kingdom hearts,mario,pokemon which i play
and one's happen to be like this game and sly cooper and zelda which i don't like

Wow that's a really silly reason not to play a game because its "cartoony". Well hope you had fun not playing slycopper, megaman legends/X series etc. Chrono trigger is pretty cartoony, hell so is Ocarina of Time.

i know it's silly,but it's just me

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
there are different kinds of "cartoonish" looking graphics
one's like Kingdom hearts,mario,pokemon which i play
and one's happen to be like this game and sly cooper and zelda which i don't like

i know it's silly,but it's just me

wow, I don't even know what to say to that.

Shoxir

Awards
Grrr why can't they release it on the PS3 already? Or at least the demo XD

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
I was going to make a thread for this, but oh well.

The first episode is available for download FOR FREE on PSN! If you guys were ever on the fence about buying it, now's your chance. I'd appreciate it if someone could confirm if this is also the case on XBL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back