• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Back Cover story point of view?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
how do you think the story be told like will it be one movie or will each forteller point of view be told that leand into the true villen?

i wiukd like them to the my option then we get each forteller true intenions

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Re: backcover story point of view?

I'd rather it be done like an actual movie. I'm interested to see what an original movie would look and feel like since the movies thus far have been recapping games more or less.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Re: backcover story point of view?

It will likely be an omniscient point of view. It would take too much time to go through each Foreteller's POV, but omniscient will allow us as the viewers to essentially see everything that is important.

Essentially a proper film.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
You can bet my bottom dollar that Chirithy is going to be the narrator of the events (like Mickey was with Re: Coded).

Neyan

You can bet my bottom dollar that Chirithy is going to be the narrator of the events (like Mickey was with Re: Coded).
^This basically. It's most likely going to be from Chirity's POV but that makes me wonder how they'll involve the avatar in this one since I can't really imagine the story being told without them being in the movie at all.

Muke

whatever
Awards
^This basically. It's most likely going to be from Chirity's POV but that makes me wonder how they'll involve the avatar in this one since I can't really imagine the story being told without them being in the movie at all.
Not through Chirithy's POV. Wasn't it stated it' will be the POV of the Foretellers?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
It seems like it will be narrated by Chirithy. Chirithy will be recounting the Foreteller's story which will allow us to go into depth about them all and experience their side of the story. The dialogue was recorded with the tone of sadness/heartrending so expect the story to not be a happy one.

I'm expecting Chirithy's narration to just be a way to bridge the scenes together and show the passage of time. Chirithy will explain that there's something that happened, for example a meeting between the five to discuss the traitor. We will drop down into the scene, have a cutscene with the Foretellers all speaking and moving etc, and then pull back to Chirithy's narration.

This will then showcase it as the story of the Foretellers but allow us to have a character explain certain things and give leeway into different time periods.

This should make it feel more like a movie. Days and Re:coded moved in real time and was very jumpy, this is a recap of past events so it should have a flow to it and not be jumpy. I say this, but no doubt they'll find a way to screw us over, much like how they promised fight scenes in Re:coded that turned out to be 3 swings of the Keyblade.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Think of it like the back cover of a book, where you can find the synopsis to the story.

EDIT

forget it, idk what i am talking about

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

They will probably have a "canon" avatar design, kind of like how FFXIV has the hot guy who represents the player in all of the trailers. That way we can see all of the scenes that involve the player with the Foretellers.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
They will probably have a "canon" avatar design, kind of like how FFXIV has the hot guy who represents the player in all of the trailers. That way we can see all of the scenes that involve the player with the Foretellers.

If they do that, the avatar character will have to be a silent protagonist like Link.

Get ready for lots of blank stares, slow and dramatic head nods, and "kyaah!"

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards

As opposed to an individual avatar, I think that there'll be a collection of default avatar characters. These Foretellers are leaders of factions, and seeing as factions function in groups, I definitely believe that there's more than one "default avatar model" that they'd use. Besides, we're two console generations ahead of the PlayStation 2, crowd simulation should be possible in the series.

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
I don't think we'll see the unwashed masses of the common players in Back Cover at all. If a Chirithy really narrates through the whole movie it most likely belongs to one of the fixed personalities like Ephemera, Skuld or even a new character.

Besides, there are a set of standard avatars the game uses in the title artwork, the weekly winning screen and the ones standing (in some cases stood) around in Daybreak Town.

For presenting new clothing items Square Enix chooses always these two:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
It seems like it will be narrated by Chirithy. Chirithy will be recounting the Foreteller's story which will allow us to go into depth about them all and experience their side of the story. The dialogue was recorded with the tone of sadness/heartrending so expect the story to not be a happy one.

I'm expecting Chirithy's narration to just be a way to bridge the scenes together and show the passage of time. Chirithy will explain that there's something that happened, for example a meeting between the five to discuss the traitor. We will drop down into the scene, have a cutscene with the Foretellers all speaking and moving etc, and then pull back to Chirithy's narration.

This will then showcase it as the story of the Foretellers but allow us to have a character explain certain things and give leeway into different time periods.

This should make it feel more like a movie. Days and Re:coded moved in real time and was very jumpy, this is a recap of past events so it should have a flow to it and not be jumpy. I say this, but no doubt they'll find a way to screw us over, much like how they promised fight scenes in Re:coded that turned out to be 3 swings of the Keyblade.

*slow claps* I wasn't sure how they were going to do the movie when I heard about it. But now after reading this, I think this is the best and only way. Hopefully it will go down this road, because if so I think it will really be something to behold, tbh:D

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I don't think we'll see the unwashed masses of the common players in Back Cover at all. If a Chirithy really narrates through the whole movie it most likely belongs to one of the fixed personalities like Ephemera, Skuld or even a new character.

Besides, there are a set of standard avatars the game uses in the title artwork, the weekly winning screen and the ones standing (in some cases stood) around in Daybreak Town.

For presenting new clothing items Square Enix chooses always these two:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Hmmm... these two character may indeed end up being the supposed "Avatar" representation for Chi Back Cover. We have still yet to see the third original character that completes the Ephemera and Skuld Trio (which I assume is the Sixth Foreteller).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back