• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

axel vs demyx

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who would win in a fight

• Axel

Votes: 68 70.1%
  • Demyx

Votes: 29 29.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.

Savior of Dawn said:
A reason better than n00bs like him, please. N00bs like Kingdom Hearts too, but I don't see you complaining.

Again, i'll state my opinion: It's a draw.

You cannot deny elemental superiority.

Demyx = pwn Axel = pwn Marly = pwn Demyx

It's a POKEMON ROCK-PAPER-SCIZZORS CIRCLE. XD

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
Savior of Dawn said:
A reason better than n00bs like him, please. N00bs like Kingdom Hearts too, but I don't see you complaining.

Again, i'll state my opinion: It's a draw.

There are other reasons why I dislike Axel. The n00bs liking him is just a loophole. Still, I've backed up reasons why Demyx would win. Read my post on the last page.

Me said:
No, Axel is a pathetic guy who cried just because some kid left his gang. He died in the most ridiculous way possible. He sacrificed himself on a fight that Sora alone could have accomplished. Put it this way, Axel died by sacrificing. Demyx withstood Sora for two fights. Axel died before he fought the keyblade master. Demyx would crush Axel.

And besides, doesn't water put out fire?

Dude Demyx had his clones to help him and he still got his ass kicked

He still put up a hell of a fight. Axel got his arse handed to him when he fought a handful of his own kind.

xCursedXRebllionx roxas was axel's best friend.So yes axel was upset when roxas left the 13th order

So, what's your point? If Roxas was able to turn on the Organization, shouldn't Axel be able to? That way he could reunite with his friend.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
So, what's your point? If Roxas was able to turn on the Organization, shouldn't Axel be able to? That way he could reunite with his friend.

I don't know why he din't do that. But lets think of it this way, Axel and Demyx both have one hp left, so each ever one got the first hit in won. But they both hit the other one at the same time, so who ever fell first Lost the fight. :unsure:

Last edited:

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
randomneko.forumcircle.com
Well first it matter where the area is they fight act. If they fight at a fire area Axel would have the advantage but if they were fighting in Water or something like that Demyx would have the advantage. i think that it is a equal fight really because Water beats fire in most cases but fire sometimes wins. I like Axel better but I really don't know who would win.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
I like the idea that Axel's fire would eat up all the Oxygen in the area, and Demyx would use up all the moisture in the area, so that they both die of suffication and dehydration

But either way, Demyx pwns Axel

Last edited:

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
Axel would win most definately. He may appear at times alittle weak and mysterious, but thats his game. He does things like that to catch you off guard and exploit you weakness...with ease.

Where as Deymx is just a dumbass, and doesn't really have any real skill to his attacks...which is why he's considered the comic relief guy in the Organization.

I mean even if i did "Dance Water Dance" every 5 secs. Axel could easily destroy them cause he can make his chakarams spin around him, thus easily destroying those clones. And just setting Deymx a blaze.

Axel would win hands down.....plus he's got the sacrificial technique as an Ace in the whole, granted he'd get killed, but it would get the job done......

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
If Demyx put enough moisture in the air, Axel would be unable to make a single spark, thus rendering Axel powerless

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Dude Demyx had his clones to help him and he still got his ass kicked

His clones were made out of water. It wasn't like they were real clones. And he can actually do that. Axel can't make fire clones.

Axel would win ^^
Burn babe! >;D

Fire doesn't burn water. Water puts out Fire. If you actually think Axel can win because he can "burn" water then you might as well die in a house fire because you phailed to try to use water because you thought it would burn the water.

Ty Leonheart said:
Axel getting beat because he waisted all his energy is better then being killed by a kid with a blunt weapon.

No its not because he killed himself which makes him an emo loser. :\

Axel would win most definately. He may appear at times alittle weak and mysterious, but thats his game. He does things like that to catch you off guard and exploit you weakness...with ease.

Where as Deymx is just a dumbass, and doesn't really have any real skill to his attacks...which is why he's considered the comic relief guy in the Organization.

I mean even if i did "Dance Water Dance" every 5 secs. Axel could easily destroy them cause he can make his chakarams spin around him, thus easily destroying those clones. And just setting Deymx a blaze.

Axel would win hands down.....plus he's got the sacrificial technique as an Ace in the whole, granted he'd get killed, but it would get the job done......

Demyx wasn't a dumbass. For one he didn't kill himself and two, he didn't run from the Organization.

Demyx controls water. What part of Demyx making water shoot from the ground at Axel thus putting out the water do you not see therefore Demyx would not be a blaze.

Sacrificial technique = emo. Emos never win.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
You have seen fire burning on top of water in disaster haven't you....so thus it is possible for Axel to burn Deymx and do server damage to him. If Axel uses enough fire to cancel out Deymx's water attacks he could easily win, but It all depends on how much Deymx puts out, otherwise they'd cancel each other out.

its a tough choice but I still say Axel

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Water can only burn on top of water when there's oil spills, so the Fire is consuming the oil that is resting on top of the water, and then when all the oil is burned through then the fire dies.

Any fire can be put out with a sufficient ammount of water, but no ammount of fire can defeat a large ammount of water.

Water > Fire

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
You have seen fire burning on top of water in disaster haven't you....so thus it is possible for Axel to burn Deymx and do server damage to him. If Axel uses enough fire to cancel out Deymx's water attacks he could easily win, but It all depends on how much Deymx puts out, otherwise they'd cancel each other out.

its a tough choice but I still say Axel

Actually water puts out fire either way. Fire does not cancel water out. Heat cancels water out as it makes water evaporate. Axel does not control heat...even though the fire he makes will make heat...or not...since its KH.

{Roxas and Sora didn't die from the heat or being hit by fire so its whatev.}

But of course Demyx could put the fire out before enough heat is made to evaporate his water. Cuz Demyx can make a lot of water like that. v-v

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
I don't know why I still go with Axel in this battle, I mean it would seem Axel could find a way to out smart Deymx.

Cause you gotta also think about their skill level aswell. And Axel seems much more experienced. And uses his head in battle more.

Deymx would put up a good fight...its hard to say a clear winner, with the water over powering the fire....but still if Axel puts out enough fire he can over Come Deymx's attacks, cause think about it, you know how much water it takes to put out a house fire, and Axel can continuously spread and fuel that fire, making it stronger and stronger. So in other words it would be like a hose trying to put out a house fire or a forest fire even. It could work but it would take some time......

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Or Demyx could put so much moisture in the air that Axel would be unable to start a fire in the first place

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
I don't know why I still go with Axel in this battle, I mean it would seem Axel could find a way to out smart Deymx.

Cause you gotta also think about their skill level aswell. And Axel seems much more experienced. And uses his head in battle more.

Deymx would put up a good fight...its hard to say a clear winner, with the water over powering the fire....but still if Axel puts out enough fire he can over Come Deymx's attacks, cause think about it, you know how much water it takes to put out a house fire, and Axel can continuously spread and fuel that fire, making it stronger and stronger. So in other words it would be like a hose trying to put out a house fire or a forest fire even. It could work but it would take some time......

That's because it's

A) Too hot
B) They don't have enough water to put out the big fire

Demyx can make plenty of water. Did you not fight him as Sora or what? He made freaking geisures come out of the ground. He could prolly make a whirlpool thats not in water/water tornado. xD Plus he has water clones.

Demyx can create more water than Axel can create fire. Water is everywhere. Fire is not.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
Yeah but if it comes to that, Axel could just uses his Chakaram's to attack...plus there's Axel's fast speed. *like the speed he uses in CoM*

So he could just dodge the water and simply attack Deymx with his weapons, cause it would be faster for Axel to attack Deymx with is light weight easily moveable chakarams than Deymx's huge sitar. Just sayin.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Axel's Chakrams as a projectile are useless, because if Axel every threw them then Demyx could jsut shoot a wate4r jet and knock them out of mid-flight, and then Axel would be weaponless

As a Melee weapon they are also eneffective, because Demyx's sitar acts as a blunt axe, as well as a shield. He can use the Sitar to block Axel's attacks, and then swing with it to attack

Demyx's fight in KH2 proved how well Demyx is at avoiding and evading, Axel's speed would be useless if Demyx can get out of the way or block, which would leave Axel open to Demyx's attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back