• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

axel vs demyx

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who would win in a fight

• Axel

Votes: 68 70.1%
  • Demyx

Votes: 29 29.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
I don't know why I still say Axel...to me he seems the more experienced and well rounded of the too, and seems to in better understand of his abilities and techniques than Deymx. Plus Deymx doesn't really like fighting anyway...he'd just run away instead of fight....

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Demyx avoids battle when it's unecessary, that doesn't mean he can't fight. When he gets serious he can kick some ass >_>

And where are you getting this that Axel is of better undertsanding of his abilities? What has Axel done so far in battle?

Create wall of fire, shoot wall of fire, make Chakrams on fire... Demyx's arsenal of abilities and techniques is equal or greater to that of Axel's

And you can't say how much experiance they have, we don't know how much battle either of them have seen

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
I don't know why I still say Axel...to me he seems the more experienced and well rounded of the too, and seems to in better understand of his abilities and techniques than Deymx. Plus Deymx doesn't really like fighting anyway...he'd just run away instead of fight....

I don't like going to school. Am I going to stop and stay home? No. Just because he doesn't like fighting doesn't mean he won't fight.

axel owns demyx. but i think it would be tie

Why does Axel supposedly own Demyx?

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
I know i can't say that....I just like Axel better....he just seems awesome in my opinion. which is why I'm so biased in this decision.

But yeah I would say Axel. And Deymx's sitar might block some stuff. But Like I said Axel has really fast speed. And that sitar ining of its self is really heavily. So with speed light weight weapons against Heavy slow object. Axel could get in some hits, and Axel's chakarams could just as easily block that sitar's blows. Thus still ending in a stale mate....its kinda hard to say....it could even end up a draw

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Demyx's evasion counteracts Axel's speed. And I would assume it would be pretty damn hard to try and run around really fast when you have an army of waterclones all over the place, geysers of water are popping out from beneath your feet, and a barrage of water bullets and jets are flying at you

Axel's Chakrams could in no way block Demyx's sitar. Like you said, they are light, so Axel's Chakrams against Demyx's Sitar would be like someone with a Dagger versus someone with a Claymore.

If the Dagger Weilder attempts to block the Claymore with the blade of his Dagger, is it going to block it just because the 2 weapons are making contact? Of course not, the force of the Claymore is going to knock the Dagger out of the way, most likely breaking the Dagger weilder's arm in the process

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
I know i can't say that....I just like Axel better....he just seems awesome in my opinion. which is why I'm so biased in this decision.

But yeah I would say Axel. And Deymx's sitar might block some stuff. But Like I said Axel has really fast speed. And that sitar ining of its self is really heavily. So with speed light weight weapons against Heavy slow object. Axel could get in some hits, and Axel's chakarams could just as easily block that sitar's blows. Thus still ending in a stale mate....its kinda hard to say....it could even end up a draw

If you're so biased then you should just give up and leave.

1. Axel didn't have that "super speed" in KH2. IMO him and Demyx went at the same pace and both were equally blockable.

2. The way Demyx used the Sitar made it seem pretty light and not heavy at all. He jumped pretty far for holding a "heavy" weapon.

3. The Chakrams aren't that big. Axel guards his face and "non existing" heart and Demyx breaks his leg.

Sailor Moon

FIGHTING EVIL BY MOONLIGHT
i agree with TheMuffinMan Demyx would cream him most of the ppl that voted in this voted for axel cause they like him more

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
Well I just simply like rooting for the one i know will loose, cause their usually the one's who pull out all the stops and even if they lose they come close....The water thing does outpower the fire....but I just like rooting for Axel

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Actually water puts out fire either way. Fire does not cancel water out. Heat cancels water out as it makes water evaporate. Axel does not control heat...even though the fire he makes will make heat...or not...since its KH.

{Roxas and Sora didn't die from the heat or being hit by fire so its whatev.}

But of course Demyx could put the fire out before enough heat is made to evaporate his water. Cuz Demyx can make a lot of water like that. v-v

Listen KL back off we don't like it when you began to yell at us, and if there is a lot of Fire then it would take a lot of water and time to put it all out.
So Axel could all ready kick Demyx's butt by the Demyx could get the right amonet(sp?) of water to put out Axel's fire. Think of it this way. A really big wildfire it would take awhole lot of water, and it might take afew hours to put it out. :closedeyes:

Last edited:

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
I don't see KL yelling at anyone, I see him debating...which is what this section is...the debate section

And no, Axel could not even get near Demyx to kick his butt, you could atleast provide reasoning as to why you think that Axel would be able to accomplish doing so. The reason wildfires take so long to put out, is because the resources required to put it out are limited and take time, such as Helicopters and Planes, and Firetrucks, which can only concentrate on certain area's and need to treavel long distances to receive thier water source

Whereas Demyx can generate any ammount of water instantaniously

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
I don't mean it that way. But dose KL has to be so mean when they want to. What I'm just trying to say, is that dose KL need to hurt the other peoples feelings?

Because he might be able to get in there and hit Demyx afew times before Demyx could hit him. Lets just forget about that Axel can contorl fire and Demyx can contorl water. They both have a great weapons, so they just fight with thier weapons no fire for Axel and no water or waterclones for Demyx.
They have to just use thier weapons, who would win that way?

By the way how do you make threads?

Last edited:

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Demyx's Sitar acts like a Shield, which would allow it to block Axel's melee and projectile attacks with his Chakrams, and a Blunt axe that he can weild as if it were a mere hatchet, which would keep Axel from even getting near Demyx if he swung it around. Axel would be unable to block Demyx's attack, whereas Demyx can evade, block, and counter all of Axel's

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
Demyx is way too slow to block Axels attacks.Especially the ones that he disappears in the flames and strikes rapidly.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Did you not fight Demyx? He was flying all over the place in that battle, the Sitar didn't hinder his evasion a bit.

And you probably haven't been paying attention, but Axel can't use Fire against Demyx, it's useless

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
And how do you know that the rest of the Organization weren't friends with Roxas? They all asked Sora multiple times ot bring Roxas back to them. And how do you know that they weren't friends with each other?

Either way, this is about who would win in battle, not who you favor because of character

CuStArD LuVeR

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY
Oh, sorry. Well, since Demyx is water, I gues Demyx, although Axel could just throw his wheel things right through Demyx's Guitar.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
It's a Sitar, and a spikey wheel could not slice through it, it's most likely as hard as a glacier considering it's solidifed water

CuStArD LuVeR

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY
Oh, well when Demyz started doing guitar things to it(not sure what it's called), it made it look like it was a guitar. Is a sitar really a weapon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back