• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Axel/Saiix in KH3 (slight spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

geoshippo

Awards
So i was thinking that maybe Axel and Saix's human counterparts will return in KH3. This came to mind first when Axel's real name "Lea" was revealed. This got me thinking "maybe there's a reason behind this" and that would be his return asa human. if his heartless has been defeated then Sora could easily meet him somehwere and become friends. But then the fact that Saix knew his name got me thinking more. Then later i was reading the Short Stories for KH2 on Heartstation and i got to the seventh day on chapter six and this really stuck out to me:

"Maybe, this is the last time I’ll see Saix, too. Thinking, Axel looked at the seated Saix’s back.
“We’ve known eachother for a pretty long time, haven’t we?”
Ignoring Axel’s words, Saix continued typing on the keyboard.'

Could this possibly mean Axel and Saix knew each other as humans?
And if so did they like each other, were they indifferent, or did they hate each other? It is even possible (and would be pretty cool) that they were found together, see saix is #7 and Axel is #8!
So far i guess this is all fanfiction but i keep seeing these clues in the way they interact with each other, and i dont think Nomura would just tease i think he would put it in future installments of KH (if not KH3 then maybe another spin-offish game like 358/2 days is now

if there are ne flaws please point em out, just dont be too mean! :embarassed:

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I think Axel's been more or less confirmed to be in KH3 in some shape or form.

No idea about Saix, though.

Plus, when it comes down to it, the most canon and trustworthy source of information and events in the Kingdom Hearts series is the games themselves. The novels or other means of portraying events might me innacurate.

geoshippo

Awards
Axel part in the KH series has been served, New characters ftw.

No i think they could still play out Sora's DIRECT relationship with Lea more!
Also Axel is extremely popular so it might be a smart move to actually bring him back. Of course people like you might get mad and it could be a love it or hate it scenario

Coeurl

Demon Dance
fuck the what.?? lol i dunno

yeah, SaiX's somebody could have at least a cameo in KH3. .

you know what.? how about all of the Organization's Somebody.?.

Last edited:

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
how about all of the Organization's Somebody.?.

No thank you.

Maybe just the original six, minus Xehanort, to better explain their interactions between the Keyblade Wielders that would seem to be Terra, Aqua and Ven.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
One of the secret reports say some pretty hinty stuff about Saix and Axel too:
Day 118: The one who's changed...**writer uses ore for I (Axel?)
When I'm talking with Roxas and Xion, I remember my time as a human. Various memories of my childhood come back to me, and I get some kind of weird feeling. You'd think I could talk to Saix in the same way, but, weirdly enough I don't feel like talking to him like that. It's only a strangely fond thought. It's not me who's changed... it's you.

And as for the accuracy of the novels, the lady who writes them was one of the scenario writers for 358/2 Days. Of course that doesn't prove anything, but I think it gives them at least a little credibility.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Blah. I think it would be nice to see, like, a thirty second clip of each of the Organization members back to being somebodies and all, but that's it. Bringing back Axel and the rest to have some big part in the game would be akin to bringing back Agrabah, IMO. I kind of wish the Organization will be done with, now. We've had them for three games, four if you count Xemnas at the end of KH1.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
I do see some chance of Saix and Axel's somebodies returning, especially if there was a connection. If not, then I think Saix still has a chance of returning, since I personally think that his somebody might be DS. Okay, maybe it isn't a stable theory at all, but it would partially explain how he came to be the Organization's second in command or whatever. As for the keyblade issue, he could of just lost the ability to wield it.

Oh, and yeah, I know most want to see most of the Org. fade back in KH history, but I'd honestly have no issue with a few cameos, especially with Saix, the original six (except Xehanort, since we all know he'll be back), and maybe the two traitors.. Actually, that's pretty much all of them right there.. might as well throw in Demyx and Luxord's somebody. The main thing I want, should they have their cameos, is that they (or most of them) have a very limited role and aren't antagonists, on any level.. except maybe Marluxia's, Larxene's, and SOME (depending on how akin they are to Xehanort's ideals and plans in KH3..) of the original six's somebodies.. and maybe Saix, if his somebody ends up as Xehanort's right hand man again.

Grey

I could see Lea coming back, definitely. I think everyone sees him and Xehanort coming back, personally. Xehanort will probably be the big enemy in KH3, wheras Lea will meet up with Sora at some point.

I could see this encounter between Lea and Sora calling Roxas out, and, possibly, a hint of Xion.

Xigbar/Braig is obviously going to be involved with Birth by Sleep, but whether he appears in KH3 I'm not sure. If he was really wrapped up in Terra's, Aqua's, and Ven's stories, he may appear if any of those three appear, but I doubt it. Same goes for Xaldin, Zexion, Vexen, and Lexaeus (or rather, Dilan, Ienzo, Even, and Aeleus), I doubt they'll appear in KH3.

If none of Xehanort's apprentices appeared in KH3, I could see Lea and Xehanort appearing. The only others I could see appear would be Marluxia and/or Saix.

J_RIKU

Im pretty sure we will
see Axels somebody in KH3
if not maybe some flashbacks

anyways there is pretty good
evidence they did know each other

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
Before people read the Novels... No one would ever think that Saix and Axel had some sort of great connection. Even with playing Days, you can't be sure of the whole "Lea" thing. Saix could know everyone's name, or not. We would need Nomura to answer some of these things either in future games or in an interview. So far, judging from interactions in the game, I don't think they would really be "friends". I mean come on, Axel considered Roxas and Xion his best friends. Sora a friend. Sora>Saix. Errr.. yeah.

Allister Rose

French Lover
So i was thinking that maybe Axel and Saix's human counterparts will return in KH3. This came to mind first when Axel's real name "Lea" was revealed. This got me thinking "maybe there's a reason behind this" and that would be his return asa human. if his heartless has been defeated then Sora could easily meet him somehwere and become friends. But then the fact that Saix knew his name got me thinking more. Then later i was reading the Short Stories for KH2 on Heartstation and i got to the seventh day on chapter six and this really stuck out to me:

"Maybe, this is the last time I’ll see Saix, too. Thinking, Axel looked at the seated Saix’s back.
“We’ve known eachother for a pretty long time, haven’t we?”
Ignoring Axel’s words, Saix continued typing on the keyboard.'

Could this possibly mean Axel and Saix knew each other as humans?
And if so did they like each other, were they indifferent, or did they hate each other? It is even possible (and would be pretty cool) that they were found together, see saix is #7 and Axel is #8!
So far i guess this is all fanfiction but i keep seeing these clues in the way they interact with each other, and i dont think Nomura would just tease i think he would put it in future installments of KH (if not KH3 then maybe another spin-offish game like 358/2 days is now

if there are ne flaws please point em out, just dont be too mean! :embarassed:

this is what i have been saying but no one listens to me....i gues cuz i'm new here

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Before people read the Novels... No one would ever think that Saix and Axel had some sort of great connection.

Secret Report Day 356: Happenings outside what I assumed
Things such as Roxas and Xion both pulling out of the organisation wasn't part of our plan. Why did this happen? Roxas bad become strong enough to knock me down. Lea, what did you want to do in the end? The plan we decided when the two of us joined the organisation together... no, that's also already just a pipe dream. Everything has changed, hasn't it, you, and me too...

Hmmmmmmmmmm...

Awards
Secret Report Day 356: Happenings outside what I assumed
Things such as Roxas and Xion both pulling out of the organisation wasn't part of our plan. Why did this happen? Roxas bad become strong enough to knock me down. Lea, what did you want to do in the end? The plan we decided when the two of us joined the organisation together... no, that's also already just a pipe dream. Everything has changed, hasn't it, you, and me too...

Hmmmmmmmmmm...

This drives me a bit nuts to be honest.
They're making more mysteries about the Organization when they're basically done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back