• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Axel/Saiix in KH3 (slight spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Maybe they're not creating mysteries; maybe this is meant to be wrapping up and explaining mysteries about Saix and Axel. Perhaps once the game comes out in English, or more translations appear, we'll see the whole picture. These things are at the very end of the game, you know...

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Secret Report Day 356: Happenings outside what I assumed
Things such as Roxas and Xion both pulling out of the organisation wasn't part of our plan. Why did this happen? Roxas bad become strong enough to knock me down. Lea, what did you want to do in the end? The plan we decided when the two of us joined the organisation together... no, that's also already just a pipe dream. Everything has changed, hasn't it, you, and me too...

Hmmmmmmmmmm...

DUN DUN DUN.

This drives me a bit nuts to be honest.
They're making more mysteries about the Organization when they're basically done.

To me, it's just hinting that Axel and Saïx will come back in KH3 a bit. To be honest, since this seems to be the really stand out connection, if they are from the same world, or knew each other, then it's easy to say that they might show up together somehow. Or one after the other. It doesn't have to be done in the Organization, really. They can settle this as humans.

That is, if Nomura will expand on it.

Awards
To me, it's just hinting that Axel and Saïx will come back in KH3 a bit. To be honest, since this seems to be the really stand out connection, if they are from the same world, or knew each other, then it's easy to say that they might show up together somehow. Or one after the other. It doesn't have to be done in the Organization, really. They can settle this as humans.
Unless we figure out what their plan was in Days from some other report, the only way I can see them resolving this is to address Axel and Saix in some future game (the Nobodies, not the Originals), which seems so trivial.

Maybe they're not creating mysteries; maybe this is meant to be wrapping up and explaining mysteries about Saix and Axel. Perhaps once the game comes out in English, or more translations appear, we'll see the whole picture. These things are at the very end of the game, you know...
I would say it's a mystery, but I'd love to be proven wrong from some other report that can put closure on what their "plans" were.

Well they must not be done. KH3 will probably prove that to be true.
The Organization is done. They will not appear in KH3.

V.A.T.14

Things such as Roxas and Xion both pulling out of the organisation wasn't part of our plan. Why did this happen? Roxas bad become strong enough to knock me down. Lea, what did you want to do in the end? The plan we decided when the two of us joined the organisation together... no, that's also already just a pipe dream. Everything has changed, hasn't it, you, and me too...

HHHHNNNNGGGHH...the faggotry...it's off the charts....!!

I swear, if Nomura makes them canon faggots...(I wanted Riku to be the canon faggot. Or at least bi. -pout- )

SO! Now for guesses! Theories on their past anyone? Saix calling him by his real name even has a nobody, joined together, plan. Seems Saix is a bit butthurt too.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Hmmm...in the novels, Naminé said Axel went on to become whole, so there's a good chance we'll see him, Xehanort, and the other apprentices. I wish everyone would come back, but I doubt it. But if they did, some people might join Sora's side, but most would probably be on Xehanort's.

Hmmmmmmmmmm...
Holy crap.
Axel and Saïx's world was probably devoured by the Heartless and in the process, they both turned into Heartless and ta-da! Made the Nobodies. Judging on the last sentence, it looks like Saïx wasn't always the kind of person he is.

If we're lucky, maybe BBS might cover a little bit of their childhood. Wherever their homeworld is. It seems like after Days, there's more and more mysteries about the Organization...(yeah this has been bothering me for a while)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back