• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Axel question...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JerRocks2day

Has Axel ever given Roxas a nickname? Sorry if this thread sounds pointless. I'm curious because I'm writing a spinoff of KH, starring Axel and a stand in for Roxas. I'm just curious if there has been a nickname for Roxas in the history of KH...

Awkward Squid

From Axel? No.
Though Xigbar occasionally called him 'kiddo' throughout the game; but whether that counts as a nickname or not is up to you...

PowerOverNothing

Hanging with Xiggy and Roxy on the clock tower~
Website
terrafan4242.deviantart.com
Has Axel ever given Roxas a nickname?

You mean really frequently like Xigbar calls Roxas "Kiddo" and "Tiger" and all those other nicknames throughout Days? No, he never does it that much, hardly at all actually, but is one point during Days and the Final Mix of Kingdom Hearts II that Axel calls Roxas "Partner". (Ex: "See ya, partner." during their goodbye scene in Final Mix/"C'mon partner!" during one of the in-game Grey Room cutscenes right before Axel and Roxas has a mission together one Day 72.) And once where he calls Roxas "A good kid." when giving him girl advice after a mission at Beast's Castle, much to Roxas's own dismay. ("Don't call me kid! >:|")

But it doesn't do it often like Xigbar does, and only says the line twice if I remember correctly. But still, regardless of that, I believe that is the only nickname Axel ever gave Roxas, and just stuck to a first name basis whenever they were together. I hope that helps you out some, and good luck in writing your spinoff!

s1keanureeves

Fortissimo

Other than the sometimes used "partner" no, I don't Axel has ever given him a nickname. I don't even really think "partner" counts, but that's just my opinion.

Raiinu K.D.

Awards
To answer your question, no. But lots of fans have Axel call him "Roxy" for short. :0 I hope that helps.

αsiя

space coke
Axel would call Roxas a "zombie" but I don't think that really counts.

jmoneydaman

he called him a zombie in the begging but other than that i dont think he had a nickname.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back