• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Axel Can Cook?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sempiternal

In KH:CoM, in my english version of the manga, apparently Axel is reading a book, but the first part is covered. it says _____ Dish Tonight. lol mabe hes a chef? anyone have any ideas on what the book means?

Aria

braver by the minute
The thought of Axel even attempting to cook makes me laugh. I imagine him getting mad and burning everything xD

Shadow Ninja

Website
www.xat.com
Axel? Cooking? It simply isn't possible. He'd burn water. His chicken would be more like charcoal and veggies would be incinerated. Or maybe he CAN cook..... Probably one of those OD chef's on Food Network that burn the life out of things.

A

Azrael

In KH:CoM, in my english version of the manga, apparently Axel is reading a book, but the first part is covered. it says _____ Dish Tonight. lol mabe hes a chef? anyone have any ideas on what the book means?

Manga ain't canon so Axel isn't no damn cook.

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
But that doesn't mean they don't eat, does it? For all we know, Marluxia may have ate breakfast just before he fought Sora and we would never know cause they didn't show it. What we do know is they spent a few weeks in the Castle, and they probably need something to sustain themself at that time.

kingudamu

Website
sora-no-haatsu.deviantart.com
How is this still being posted on?Is there any real point to this thread?NO

were still posting here cuz its FUN- losen up a tad, dude XD

and, as for axel....

i can easily see him being the only person in the castle being banned from even looking gt the toster, let alone touch one

it can be safely said that anything that axel would cook would leave roxas and xion scarred for life, make everyone else more emo/angier than before and cause larxeren to laugh at everyone elses misforturn cuz shes a bi----i mean a nymph like that X3

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Haha, I can just see it.

Xion: Um, Axel, what exactly is this?
Axel: It's wood fried pizza. What else?
Roxas: I really don't think pizzas are supposed to be charred all over.
Axel: Well, the stove was cooking it too slowly so...

Shinra

Banned
Awards
I would probably like to taste what his ribs would taste....

Kitsune_XIII

...I can actually see Axel being a good cook BECAUSE of the fire power. He certainly has enough control over his flames...
Yeah, mostly BBQ with him, but he can probably cook other things just fine.

Though... Zexion was probably the cook of CO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back