• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Awesome 3D Hag!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

C.C.

Website
forums.khinsider.com
Sorry if the title is misleading. You were probably expecting some DDD info but actually I found this really cool digital art of the old hag.

witch_hdr_enn_01.jpg

The artist name is Sven Geruschkat: Sven Geruschkat | Digital Artist

The reason I post this is because when I look at the amazing detail that was put into this I ask myself how will the graphics of KH3 look? Looking at this gets me excited to see KH on one of the newer consoles. Though game play obviously won't look this detailed but perhaps the cinematics.

Very nice work either way.

Pianoajd2

This won't happen. The KH series sticks to the look of the characters from the source material, whatever the movie is.

You can expect higher quality character models, though.

However, if KH adapts live-action movies (such as PotC), we may get stuff like this, if it fits in without going overboard.

Love Machine

strut strut strut
The "Xbox 720" is supposed to be out in 2013, so of course the graphics will be better. I would hope they would be as good as Final Fantasy XIII, both gameplay and cinematic graphics.

C.C.

Website
forums.khinsider.com
^^ Ooo yah I get what you're saying. Like in KH2 The Pirates of the Caribbean looked way more detailed because they had real people that they could model off of.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I wouldn't accept anything from that creature. let alone a fruit.

Gram

Banned
Awards
This won't happen. The KH series sticks to the look of the characters from the source material, whatever the movie is.
this^

tho that image is pretty damn good....yet still creepy o~0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back