• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► August 26th - Kingdom Hearts Unchained X - Coliseum Update & Epic Medal Carnival

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ will soon be undergoing maintenance on August 31st. Square Enix have released an update for the August Coliseum to reflect this. They've also released a notice about the new Epic Medal Carnival that brings Illustrated Ventus into the game, as well as Roxas and Namine Avatar boards with Illustrated Aerith!

August Coliseum Update! (Edited 8/25)

Edited on Aug. 25, 2016 
Due to the Aug. 31 maintenance, the August Coliseum will now end earlier than anticipated, at 6:00 p.m. (PDT) / 1:00 a.m. (UTC). 
We apologize for this inconvenience, and thank you for your understanding.

Calling All Ventus Fans!

"My friends are my power... and I'm theirs!" - Ventus 

● New Epic Medals!

Ventus, the swift wind, enters the battlefield! 
Illustrated Ventus is an extremely powerful Epic Medal that attacks a single target and lowers their speed-based defense by 1 tier for 1 turn! 
Not only that, there’s a small chance of getting an even rarer version that has 1,000 more base strength than the standard Illustrated Ventus! 
img 

* The rare version of the Illustrated Ventus Medal has the boosted strength stat highlighted in yellow, instead of the standard white text. 

img
* The rare version of the Illustrated Ventus Medal can have its Special Attack Bonus strengthened by using the standard version of the Medal as well. 
* However, make sure that you don't fuse the rare version onto a normal version, or else you'll lose the stat boost!

We also have Rock TitanIce Titan, and Hydra, who are hard-hitters that can fit into your Reversed Medal slots!

And don't forget: You are guaranteed at least one of the above new Medals as well as at least one Epic Medal in your Epic Medal Carnival pull!

See below for a list of Epic Medals that have been introduced!

■ New Epic Medal Details
Rarity Medal
Max Special Attack Bonus
Reversed / Upright
Attribute
Special Attack Target
Gauge Cost
SUPER RARE
Illustrated Ventus 4
Upright
S
Deals 13 exceptionally powerful hits. Lowers target's Speed-based defense by 1 tier for 1 turn.
Single 3
RARE
Rock Titan 3
Reversed
P
Inflicts more damage the higher your HP.
Single 4
RARE
Ice Titan 3
Reversed
M
Deals 7 extremely powerful hits.
All 4
RARE
Hydra 3
Reversed
S
Deals 4 extremely powerful hits.
All 3

img

● Epic Medal Carnival!

■Campaign Period: 
Aug. 26, 2016 12:00 a.m. to Sep. 1, 2016 11:59 p.m. (PT)
Aug. 26, 2016 7:00 to Sep. 2, 2016 6:59 (UTC)

This deal will not only guarantee you at least 1 Epic Medal, but you'll also get at least one of new Medals!

Illustrated Ventus
Illustrated Terra
Illustrated Sora
Illustrated Riku
SP Roxas
SP Axel
SP Xion
Illustrated Cloud
Sora & Donald & Goofy
Pooh & Piglet
Sephiroth
Illustrated Sora & Pals
Rock Titan
Ice Titan
Hydra
Winnie the Pooh
Piglet
Owl
Timeless River Sora
Timeless River Donald
Timeless River Goofy
Cinderella
Megara
Jasmine
KH Kairi
Musketeer Goofy
Musketeer Mickey
Musketeer Donald
Xaldin
Saïx
Xigbar
Demyx
Luxord
Lexaeus
Marluxia
Larxene
Vexen
Zexion
Cerberus
Pain & Panic
Hades
Alice
KH CoM Naminé
Pinocchio
Black Coat King Mickey
Zack
Aladdin
KH II Kairi
KH CoM Black Coat Riku
Final Form Sora 

● More Ways to Get Super Rare Epic Medals!

Great news to those of you looking for other ways to get super rare Epic Medals! With a maximum Special Attack Bonus of 4, Epic Medals such as Illustrated Ventus can now be obtained through Daily Deals and Small Deals in addition to the 10 Medal Deals!

● Guaranteed Super Rare Epic Medals!

Is lady luck giving you a hard time with super rare Epic Medals? We are here to help!

If you purchase a 10-Medal Deal 9 times and don’t get a Illustrated Ventus Medal, we will guarantee a Illustrated Ventus Medal in your 10th purchased 10-Medal Deal!

Please note that only purchases made during this campaign period will be counted. Also note that this only applies to 10-Medal Deals and not to Daily Deals and Small Deals.

Dress Like Roxas and Naminé!
■ More costumes to enjoy the Summer!

Campaign Period 
Aug. 26, 2016 12:00 a.m. to Sep. 5, 2016 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Aug. 26, 2016 7:00 to Sep. 6, 2016 6:59 (UTC)

Calling all KINGDOM HEARTS fans! Don’t miss out on your chance to dress like Roxas and Naminé!

・Exclusive Roxas and Naminé costumes for your avatar! 
・Stock up on 6★ Huey & Dewey & Louie6★ Cid 5, and 6★ Chip and Dale Boost Medals! 
・Get the new Paralysis+Poison+, and Sleep+ skills, which all have a chance to trigger with any attack (including special attacks!), but for a shorter period! 
・And finally, each avatar board will have four 5★ Illustrated Aerith Medals! Collect all eight and unlock the Special Attack Bonus!

NOTES: 
・Select "Avatar Board" from the Menu to view these boards. 
・Once purchased, these avatar boards will remain unlocked for you even after the campaign period ends. 
(If you have not unlocked these avatar boards before the campaign end time, they will no longer be available to you.) 
・You will not need Avatar Coins to unlock nodes on these boards.

■ Contents of Limited-Time Avatar Boards 
(The rewards listed below are for each board. The boards only differ in the obtainable avatar parts.)

Spotlight 
 5★ Illustrated Aerith x 4 

Medal
Reversed / Upright
Attribute
Special Attack Target
Gauge Cost
Illustrated Aerith
Upright
M
Deals a slightly powerful hit.
Single 1

Medals 
 6★ Huey & Dewey & Louie x 3 
 6★ Chip x 2 
 6★ Dale x 2 
 6★ Cid 5 x 1

Skills 
(Attach these to your other Medals using the "Overwrite Skill" button!) 
  Paralysis+ x 1 
  Poison+ x 1 
  Sleep+ x 1 
  Attack Boost II x 1

Thank you for playing KINGDOM HEARTS Unchained χ!

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Re: August 26th - Kingdom Hearts Unchained ? - Coliseum Update & Epic Medal Carnival

Motherdiddlyers, they introduced Ventus! But I just used all my Jewels on Terra, rip. What to do? What to do? I need that Venven Medal...

Muke

whatever
Awards
Re: August 26th - Kingdom Hearts Unchained ? - Coliseum Update & Epic Medal Carnival

eh, whatever, i am never getting him anyways.

still nice that he is finally in the game. aqua, we're coming.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

eh, whatever, i am never getting him anyways.

still nice that he is finally in the game. aqua, we're coming.

Yeah I'm really conflicted right now, I want the Roxas and Namine outfits really badly but I know I will want jewels for when the Aqua Illustrated gets added....gah I dunno.

supersonicfa

Awards

I hope to ger 3k jewels of compensation because the maintenance, so we can try to pull that I. Ventus DX

LingeringVanitas

Still taking me a LONG time to get jewels to be able to do anything. After being ripped off 2 months ago. Since I'm still a
FTP player I don't see how I can ever pull ever again....

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards

Okay, so if I get this Epic Medal Carnival straight, everytime you do a 10-pull you get alteast 1 new Epic medal guaranteed. So if I draw 4 times and get 4 different Epic Medals I have a Ventus right?

Muke

whatever
Awards

Okay, so if I get this Epic Medal Carnival straight, everytime you do a 10-pull you get alteast 1 new Epic medal guaranteed. So if I draw 4 times and get 4 different Epic Medals I have a Ventus right?
Uuh, not really. You are guaranteed the new Medal (at least in JPN) if you pull 10 times.

Also, no, why would you get Ventus? There are many Epic Medals (all of them listed in the OP).

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

Not how it works. You are guaranteed to get one of the 4 brand new epics, so you have a 25% chance at Ventus every 10 medal pull, no matter which ones you've pulled before.

@Muke: We're guaranteed Ventus on the 10th pull if he wasn't pulled prior to that 10th pull, and each pull we get at least one of the 4 new medals and an Epic from the list, so 2 Epics total each pull.

DefiantHeart

Awards

I bought the Namine pack naturally. ^_^ I love the Namine Hair style that comes with this one, it makes a pretty shade of pink that you can't have with the other hairstyles. :) I wanna dye my hair that hue of pink, lol.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

I kinda wanna get Ventus, but meh. :s

Dr_Mario64

Ugh! I love both characters so I'm so torn on which one to get! Why can't I put Namine in Roxas' clothes, or Roxas in Namine's dress?!

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards

Not how it works. You are guaranteed to get one of the 4 brand new epics, so you have a 25% chance at Ventus every 10 medal pull, no matter which ones you've pulled before.

@Muke: We're guaranteed Ventus on the 10th pull if he wasn't pulled prior to that 10th pull, and each pull we get at least one of the 4 new medals and an Epic from the list, so 2 Epics total each pull.
I know, that's why I said different medals. But I guess I worded that poorly :/ Thanks for confirming though. Time to scrape together some Jewels!

@Muke: Thanks for replying.

Ugh! I love both characters so I'm so torn on which one to get! Why can't I put Namine in Roxas' clothes, or Roxas in Namine's dress?!
Thanks for putting that image in my head.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

I hope to ger 3k jewels of compensation because the maintenance, so we can try to pull that I. Ventus DX
I'm hoping for this too lol. I should have used my 3K jewels on Aerith instead of trying to get Ventus. Then on Monday I might have decided to get the special jewel pack and could have guilted her :(

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards

So the next one is probably Aqua then. Guess I'll try and wait for some good speed medals, my Lady Luck is severely behind Treasure Trove and Three Wishes. The Ven one looks pretty good, but not enough jewels unfortunately. I've been doing 600 pulls mostly, since it feels less bad to get a terrible 600 than a terrible 3K. Hoping for an event like the DDD one where the medals are actually for doing damage, not status boosters.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Dunno if I should wait for Aqua, I recently got some pretty good Magic Medals and I really like Ventus, too, but...
ahhh it's so hard to decide D:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Not worth making a new article over this:

CrAlAgPUMAAyF7b.jpg

●Daily Jewel Challenge!■Event Period:
Aug. 29, 2016 12:00 a.m. to Sep. 4, 2016 11:59 p.m. (PT)
Aug. 29, 2016 7:00 to Sep. 5, 2016 6:59 (UTC)

Great riches await those who take part in our Daily Jewel Challenge!
Check out the Events section to find these quests which, if all objectives are cleared, will offer up to 200 Jewels per quest!

The quests are refreshed each day, so clear each one completely and you could earn up to 1400 Jewels over the entire event period!

Muke

whatever
Awards
yay. a jewel event again. why do they refuse to just add it as daily

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Oh yay!! Need more jewels since the Ventus draw was...well, not what I expected haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back