• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aug 21st - Kingdom Hearts Union χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Re: Aug 21st - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

i have 99.999 jewels.

SOgcg6L.jpg

i do not know why. when i pull, they dont disappear. i still have 99.999 after one pull.
D:
Buy everything!!! Hell!!! Buy me stuff!!! (I really wish that was an option.)

My assumption is you still have your correct amount of Jewels, but it's "hidden" by the 99,999 so to speak. We can find out by you spending like crazy, and if it says you have no Jewels despite it still saying 99,999, then we'll know that's the case. But you probably won't want to risk it.

Muke

whatever
Awards

Buy everything!!! Hell!!! Buy me stuff!!! (I really wish that was an option.)

My assumption is you still have your correct amount of Jewels, but it's "hidden" by the 99,999 so to speak. We can find out by you spending like crazy, and if it says you have no Jewels despite it still saying 99,999, then we'll know that's the case. But you probably won't want to risk it.
Naaah xD I fear that might actually get my account deleted. I'll just wait for SENA's response and hope this ends well

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards

dude muke with the falling price deal youde be set forever if that stays like that

PS if they let you keep this stream and pull till you get cloud ex

Last edited:

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards

Welp, we found the traitor.
Muke managed to sneak a peek at the Book of Prophecies and learn its secrets.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

dude muke with the falling price deal youde be set forever if that stays like that

PS if they let you keep this stream and pull till you get cloud ex

If they let him keep it...? Lol.

Imagine that, he gets this message: "We apologize for the inconvenience, as our apology, we will let you keep your balance at 99,999 jewels. The balance will deplete when you purchase from a banner, avatar board, or purchase any other content requiring jewels, but the 99,999 you got from our mistake will be yours to spend."

Totally not going to happen, though. lol

Wilderness

Awards

What on earth is up with that random Japanese banner in events that crashes your game?!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

What on earth is up with that random Japanese banner in events that crashes your game?!
"Regarding Invalid Event Banner
There is currently an invalid event banner containing Japanese text appearing in-game.

This banner is scheduled to be removed tomorrow and we ask that you avoid tapping the banner until then, as doing so may result in your application crashing.

We apologize for any confusion and inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding."

Muke

whatever
Awards

If they let him keep it...? Lol.

Imagine that, he gets this message: "We apologize for the inconvenience, as our apology, we will let you keep your balance at 99,999 jewels. The balance will deplete when you purchase from a banner, avatar board, or purchase any other content requiring jewels, but the 99,999 you got from our mistake will be yours to spend."

Totally not going to happen, though. lol
That'd be awesome. xD

For now, I'm still waiting for their reply until I pull for anything

Wilderness

Awards

Okay so got my refund from iTunes for the VIP. Decided to spend it on KHUX out of a relatively-good will. I've now pulled on the WOFF banner 3 times, all 3 times I've received one WOFF Yuna, and one Tama, and also one odd Reynn. Guilted the Yuna and Tama, got 97% and 99% on first roll respectively. Very content with that!

Muke

whatever
Awards

Okay so got my refund from iTunes for the VIP. Decided to spend it on KHUX out of a relatively-good will. I've now pulled on the WOFF banner 3 times, all 3 times I've received one WOFF Yuna, and one Tama, and also one odd Reynn. Guilted the Yuna and Tama, got 97% and 99% on first roll respectively. Very content with that!
Oooo, nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back