• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

armor?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

soracrown

how come in the sneak trailer for bbs its show them in armor but in the actuall game I haven't seen any of them in armor

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Probably because by the time the battle Master Xehanort, they are older, grown more experience, deadler and such, and maybe because they're a bit older they're physically strong enough to fight in it.

But I'd say because they're older, and an overall increase in skill.

UrbanQuattrus

How are we supposed to know? The game isn't out yet.

The original Birth By Sleep was a concept video. Nomura put his three characters in knight armor because he didn't know what they would look like at first, but he didn't want to put them in coats like the Organization as he had with the ASAS video.

naruhearts

How are we supposed to know? The game isn't out yet.

The original Birth By Sleep was a concept video. Nomura put his three characters in knight armor because he didn't know what they would look like at first, but he didn't want to put them in coats like the Organization as he had with the ASAS video.

yea it was only a teaser trailer and it was one of the first so he didnt have alot done at that time.

A

Audo

The armour will most likely still be in the game in some form though. So, never fear.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Porbably only at the end of the game. And Terra and Ven have a little bit of armor

TheBucket

Mount Vernon, Indiana, United States, North Americ
Website
www.youtube.com
As stated before, the only reason for the armor was because at the time, they had no official art done for TAV, so Nomura hid them with armor and helmets. By the time the "Birth By Sleep" secret ending came out, he at least had their faces done, so he had their helmets removed. I'm pretty sure their armor won't be making an appearance in the game, besides the pauldrons on Terra and Ven, but that's probably just for show.

A

Audo

As stated before, the only reason for the armor was because at the time, they had no official art done for TAV, so Nomura hid them with armor and helmets. By the time the "Birth By Sleep" secret ending came out, he at least had their faces done, so he had their helmets removed. I'm pretty sure their armor won't be making an appearance in the game, besides the pauldrons on Terra and Ven, but that's probably just for show.
The armour needs to make an appearance. Aqua's armour is in the Room of Sleep. They can't just scrap the armour idea now.

TheBucket

Mount Vernon, Indiana, United States, North Americ
Website
www.youtube.com
The armour needs to make an appearance. Aqua's armour is in the Room of Sleep. They can't just scrap the armour idea now.

Oh, right, right. Sorry 'bout that. ^_^""

Well, then, how do we fit in the armor? A kind of "Drive Form"? Maybe a guage that's introduced later in the game [and not shown yet because of A) they didn't demo those parts of the game or B) they actually haven't DONE it yet.]? Who knows. But, seeing as the "Room of Awakening" was canon, yes, the armor will be in the game.

...it WAS canon, right? Then if not, then it would be for the same purpose as I stated above: their appearances weren't out at that point.

A

Audo

We havent seen the Room of Awakening. Or well, not that we know of.
Aqua's armour was in the Room of Sleep.

Anyways, i can see it having to do with the growth system which they still are pretty tight lipped about. That, or your simply get the armour in the end as like a gift or something from VAT's master, and after that point they always have the armour on or something. I dont see it being a drive mode or anything like that though.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Kris, what is this with this new-name nonsense? D:<

Anywho... we don't know. Maybe they only wear it for extra-special battles.
Or, better yet, it was just a concept trailer, so...

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
They do have a little armor on. the things on Van and Terra's Shoulders. And whats on Aqua's sleeves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back