• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Armor

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranma

Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
I made this thread because I'm wondering why everyone thinks VAT (and possibly DS) are wearing armor in the secret endings. In the actual game, we know that VAT don't wear armor... but Ven does have a little bit on his shoulder... I'm sorry that this isn't a theory... I just want to see other people's opinions on this

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
If, has been suggested, that the fight was just a test for VAT, then it could be to keep them from being hurt too badly.

I'm too tired to bother thinking of a better answer right now, later maybe.

A

Anima Relic

What do you mean? Are you asking us if what they wore was armor or something else?

bittermeat

デザートタイ&#
Website
heartstation.org
Past articles have mentioned that BBS will feature a growth system, and I think that has to do with the armor VAT wears. They can control it and how severe it is. I think it includes their keyblades too, especially in Terra's case. If you've seen the animation of Terra/LS fighting, then you'll notice how versatile the growth system could be.

That's my take on it anyway. I don't think a full body of armor is necessary in any of the scenes we've seen from the BBS scans so far.

A

Anima Relic

I see, so it's like the stronger they become the more the armor grows, so in the vid, they must be like lvl 99 :lol:

Ansem Darkheart

I know that Nomura was trying to hide their characters, because he hadn't completely thought them out at the time of the secret ending. He used hoods in Kh1, and now helmets. And helmets would be lame without the armor, don't ya think? As far as the in game story goes, I have no idea.

Awesome Ansem

Yeah, I believe the whole "nomura hiding their appearances" thing. As for story-line wise, maybe mickey or someone just gave them armor; kind of like in the begining of kh2 when those fairy godmothers gave sora new clothes.

Darkheart also just suggested that it might be similar to sora's drive forms, where the armor would use some sort of gauge and give them temporary new abilities.

Stars

リク
I made this thread because I'm wondering why everyone thinks VAT (and possibly DS) are wearing armor in the secret endings. In the actual game, we know that VAT don't wear armor... but Ven does have a little bit on his shoulder... I'm sorry that this isn't a theory... I just want to see other people's opinions on this

In secret ending, the armor used to hide their appearances..
But in actual game.. maybe it is just represent they are knights

Mrs. Nobody

The character design probably wasn't done yet, and the armor was a cool way to hide what they looked like untill they had the characters more drawn out. Probably a lot like Roxas in Deep Dive and not seeing his face.

mannymuffman

i think what they say about the whole leveling up theory is correct like they gain the armor throughout the game. or what if the secret ending of kh2 is the beginnig of bbs an they lose their armor cuz it broke in that fight

A

Anima Relic

^How much do I have to stress this fact? Nomura said the vid was an "IMAGE OF THE END". Which means, that it's either a dream/prediction of what could happen/or an alternate ending. It's not the actual ending of BBS.

Stars

リク
^How much do I have to stress this fact? Nomura said the vid was an "IMAGE OF THE END". Which means, that it's either a dream/prediction of what could happen/or an alternate ending. It's not the actual ending of BBS.

I don't see you stress this fact either
It has been said in one of the interview.

Awesome Ansem

Seriously, listen to anima relic. Does anyone really believe that they would make a video of the end of bbs, and then show it to us way before the game is even released? they might as well post the ending cutscene of kh3 on youtube right now... "An image of the end" could mean many things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back