• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ariel: princess of heart???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

butterflyerica

.:KL:. said:
It was NOT because Ariel didn't have legs. It was because she wasn't pure of hear. She disobeyed her father several times and she gave Ursula the trident in all 3 games. How would she be a Princess of Hearts?

As for Alice she was the daughter of a duke in the book. Thats close enough to a princess period.

that's exactly what my boyfriend said, and i agree with KL. ariel is my favorite disney princess, but cause she's a mermaid has nothing to do with the fact that she isnt a princess of hearts.

Sophia Esteed

m e l o d y . e x e
I see Mary Sues...they're everywhere. They don't e
Website
sophiachi.livejournal.com
Your theory is believable on some points, but I seem to notice something too...
- All the princesses have "princes", except for Alice. (Kairi's prince is Sora)
- Ariel IS more of a "princess" than Alice, but she can't be a "Pure-heart princess" because she is also tempted by Ursula to become human against her father's wishes.

But if they hadn't used Alice, and couldn't use Ariel, I'd have preferred Pocahontas. I mean, she's the perfect Indian princess -- she even speaks with nature! Just my opinion ^^;;

krazyaznsyco

Ty Leonheart said:
What do you call the cheshire cat.

eww.. bestiality.

anyways, i did sort of wanted to see ariel as a princess of hearts. alice wasnt that pure of heart either. she disobeyed her teacher and followed the white rabbit. in Chain of Memories, she lied to the queen of hearts (bitch). Ariel sort of had a pure heart. she is tempted to go to other worlds and disoeyed her father to be with her "Prince". She gave the trident to ursula in the first game because she was ignorant of her evil ways, so she sort of have no idea of evil and she believes what cunning people will say. she is pure of thought and heart(sorta but not met by square's standards).

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
It was NOT because Ariel didn't have legs. It was because she wasn't pure of hear. She disobeyed her father several times and she gave Ursula the trident in all 3 games. How would she be a Princess of Hearts?
O rly? The other princesses weren't perfect either.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Er...let's see. Jasmine disobeyed her father, Snow White ran away, Belle went against her father's wishes and was rude to Beast etc.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH

You make a good point there. Ariel isn't really that pure and innocent compared to the other princesses.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
yuffie vs kairi said:
lets see!!! snow white had 2 run away for her own safety, Belle had 2 go and stay with beast so that's not going against her father's wishes!!
WRONG. Belle's father was taken captive my Beast but Belle went against his wishes by asking the Beast to take her, and set her father free in return. Her father believed that Belle was wasting her life, as she was so young. She did disobey him and she was sulky and childish in the presence of the Beast at first.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
Makes sense. She was a "naughty" girl when it came to her fathers requests.

Note: the 46000 post in this section, and my 990 post! w00t!

CuStArD LuVeR

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY
It's because Ariel's done bad things, like making deals w/ Ursula, and brought the sea, and some humans, to total chaos 2 times. She's not a very wise person, to trust Ursula, after she died and tricked her. Plus, how the heck did Ursula even come back?

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
i suppose when it came down 2 it nomura prolly thought bout putting arile as a princess but the whole no legs thing complicated things, nd sally doesnt have a heart, so he prolly only got 2 pick between alice nd jane, nd jane needed 2 stay w/ tarzan (nd shes really annoying, nd so was that whole level >_<) so i guess all he was left w/ was alice..

AxelRoxas

Basicly, they didn't make her a Princess of Hearts cuz she didn't have legs.

If they would give her legs in the first game, then that would mess up the story,
since she helps Sora battle Ursula (I guess, I never use her).

An how could she do that with legs?

And without legs, she would have a water tank in Hollow Bastion...

The the question is: Why didn't they place a water tank there??

the king mickey

yeah thats just it think people she cant walk thats al
you are all thinking to difficult its so easy she cant walk!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back