• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ariel: princess of heart???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Truth's_Bond

Website
www.myspace.com
i think ariel isn't a princess of heart because she just isn't. So what if she's a princess? Being a princess and a princess of heart are two different things. I'm not sure if Alice is a princess, but in the end of Alice and Wonderland, she was leaving with her sister, and in the background was a castle, so maybe she is one. But maybe reason why ariel isn't a princess of heart is because if she was one, she wouldn't have been able to team up with sora and co. since she would've probably gotten captured and stuff.

the king mickey

princess of hearts is something else then a princess....
and she cant walk thats why she isnt a princess of hearts to....

Moodring

OMG this has ALWAYS pi$$ed me off! lol Ariel has always been my fave Disney character and I never understood why she wasn't considered a princess of heart because she was a fricking Disney princess! And Alice of all people?! Since when is she a Disney princess?! :rolleyes:

AxelRoxas

There's not alot of movies that Disney actually wrote.
Most of them are just tales that Disney Movie-fied (stole).

The little Mermaid, for example, is made by A Danish guy named H.C Andersen.

And Mulan! That's a Chinese legend.

KHGurl707

I think Ariel isn't a princess because she needs to live under water. Maybe it would be weird to have a mermaid as a princess. Technically a mermaid is only half human.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Chyea, more people are agreeing with me now.

Yes, it's true that Ariel was disobedient, and therefore NOT technically pure of heart, but Nomura made her storyline that way, which he didn't have to. He made her disobedient, so she would then not be pure of heart, which then meant that she didn't have to be a Princess of Heart and appear in Hollow Bastion ALL BECAUSE SHE DIDN'T HAVE LEGS AND IT WOULD HAVE BEEN TO COMPLEX TO MAKE THAT WORK.

Capiche?

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
AxelRoxas said:
There's not alot of movies that Disney actually wrote.
Most of them are just tales that Disney Movie-fied (stole).

The little Mermaid, for example, is made by A Danish guy named H.C Andersen.

And Mulan! That's a Chinese legend.

That's irrelevant. Obviously Walt Disney's intentions are completely separate and discrete from Nomura's. Nomura manipulated a lot of the storlylines.

Just to say as well, many movies in this day and age are based on novels. It's not only Disney doing the stealing.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
You don't have to be a princess to be a princess of heart. Look at Kairi. It all depends on your pure heart. Ariel wasn't completley pure. Neither was Wendy.

Personally, I would have rather had Wendy, or Jane be the princess... But, meh.

Meg would be an awesome princess!!!

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
.:Raz:. said:
You don't have to be a princess to be a princess of heart. Look at Kairi. It all depends on your pure heart. Ariel wasn't completley pure. Neither was Wendy.

Personally, I would have rather had Wendy, or Jane be the princess... But, meh.

Meg would be an awesome princess!!!

Good point. Though Kairi had some sort of status when she lived in Hollow Bastion, even if it wasn't necessarily 'princess' status. I'm glad it wasn't Jane to be honest, there's nothing regal in her nature and wasn't she based on Jane Goodall; if that was the case, that gives the entirely wrong effect and negates the charm of Disney. Wendy, I wouldn't have particularly minded as she is one of the classic Disney characters but overall I believe Alice to be the best option, as she was the daughter of a Duke and had a certain air of prestige that I feel was fitting for her to be a Princess of Heart.

Caije

Maybe her heart wasnt pure enough? The other ones were pure good, Aerial has a bit of a rebelious side.

Welshcake

well, In KH when it showed all the villains in some sort of conference, Ursula was there too! how do you explain that?

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
well, In KH when it showed all the villains in some sort of conference, Ursula was there too! how do you explain that?

1. She's evil.
2. She can use her tentacles to move around.
3. That was only a very short scene, Ariel would have had to play quite an integral role in Hollow Bastion.

Welshcake

1. She's evil.
2. She can use her tentacles to move around.
3. That was only a very short scene, Ariel would have had to play quite an integral role in Hollow Bastion.

oh yeah, she can atually move. but imagine Ariel flipping around in Hollow Bastion lol! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back