• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ariel: princess of heart???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Yes, that always frustrated me. I suppose it came down to the fact that Ariel has no legs and thus it would have been hard for her to feature in Hollow Bastion.

Final Fantasy

maby cause she is a FISH!
or some freak accident between humans and dolphins
a.k.a mermaid

loljk i agree with Enchanted Rose.

Ty Leonheart

I thought the topic was. Why isn't Ariel a princess of heart if she is a princess in her own world. So I tried to explain. A little.....

Voltron

Silver Member
and all of that and plus she helped u fight but if ursala could go to hollow bastion and talk there how come ariel wasnt a princess?

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
It was NOT because Ariel didn't have legs. It was because she wasn't pure of hear. She disobeyed her father several times and she gave Ursula the trident in all 3 games. How would she be a Princess of Hearts?

As for Alice she was the daughter of a duke in the book. Thats close enough to a princess period.

marafi

Even though she is a mermaid i dont think she can be a princess of heart. Cos well she is a fish and well i still dont get how kairi is one.. even if Ariel made herself human she could of been the princess of heart but they creators didnt want that soooo im guessing that she couldnt be soo it had to be kairi or Alice..

Voltron

Silver Member
.:KL:. said:
It was NOT because Ariel didn't have legs. It was because she wasn't pure of hear. She disobeyed her father several times and she gave Ursula the trident in all 3 games. How would she be a Princess of Hearts?

As for Alice she was the daughter of a duke in the book. Thats close enough to a princess period.

what this guy said is why she wasnt like he said she lied to her dad stole the tident and the reason kairi was one was casue she was pure of heart

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
marafi said:
Even though she is a mermaid i dont think she can be a princess of heart. Cos well she is a fish and well i still dont get how kairi is one.. even if Ariel made herself human she could of been the princess of heart but they creators didnt want that soooo im guessing that she couldnt be soo it had to be kairi or Alice..

1. That's not the reason.
2. STHU
3. Get the effing facts straight.
4. You don't know what the creators didn't want.
5. You guessed wrong >_>

Ty Leonheart

.:KL:. said:
1. That's not the reason.
2. STHU
3. Get the effing facts straight.
4. You don't know what the creators didn't want.
5. You guessed wrong >_>

You tell him man.................... That was kind of harsh

BlaZinbritt11588

i dont think that in the game the term "princesses" actually MEANT daughter of a king. it meant those with pure hearts, hence kairi. ariel wasn't pure in heart.

Wolffia

there's a lot of factors to consider.
1. the princesses of heart were based largely off of the disney princesses; that is,
the heroines from the classic disney movies. ariel is technically a disney
princess, and i believe that alice is as well.
2. they obviously wanted to include kairi as a princess of heart, so somebody had
to go.
3. its true that ariel gave ursula the trident; can anyone state why she did it in
the movie and then why she did in the games?
4. if they had chosen to include ariel as a princess of heart, then they would have
just worked around the hollow bastion scene and made it work out some other
way, or just left it to the viewer's imagination.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back