• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Arg!!! when is kh3 coming out!!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
in due time my friend, in due time.
good things come to those who wait.

ultamaSora

Dude, KH2 just came out like just over a year ago in the US, yo. You expect them to make the next kingdom hearts in that time, yo? Plus the next KH will not be KH3, yo.

bond of flames

you've got a soul, use it.
Website
www.facebook.com
KH3 will never come out
because it wont have that name.
so just clam down.alot of people want the next KH game to come out, but we all gotta wait so quit complaining

Axiom

Every time a thread pops out of nowhere asking a dumb question, It makes me want to cut Riku.

There is no new kingdom hearts related project release date out yet, we probably wont see one until 2009+

bladed asassin

well you could guess by whats happen before.. kh comes out then com 2 years later and then kh2 4 years after kh .soo im guessing the next game spring of 2008 for the U.S /Eruope and then 2010 fall for kh3 or the next game ..if there is one..

I

The Show Must Go On
Lol at Deeman <3

For the creator of this thread, I have no nice words for you.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
KH3 will never come out
because it wont have that name.

Almost correct. Nomura never denied a Kingdom Hearts 3, he just stated that they would not work on the main streem for now and this new series will not be numbered. It would also likely to be slit up into various installments. But a Kingdom Hearts 3 is likely in the distant future when all of the foundations has been built back up. Remember Nomura said that Sora's journey was not over, and if the series when to a 3, Sora would be important to it.

But yeah this new series is not Kingdom Hearts 3 and is likely to connect a lot of new things to the current Kingdom Hearts series like Xehanort and his memories, the Keyblade(s), Mickey's travels in the realm of darkness, Roxas, and of course Terra, Aqua, and Ven fits into that some where, my guesses is with Xehanort's memories and the Keyblade(s) past.

Anyway its going to be quite a while for the next Kingdom Hearts game to be released. I'm think a few years.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back