• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Are you planning on waiting another 3 to 5 years for KH3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Will you wait for KH3?

• Yes, from what i've seen so far kh3 is going to be great

Votes: 53 81.5%
  • No, by the time it comes out i'll have what you call a life

Votes: 12 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

pokeman54

somebody should document these threads so we can look back at them when kingdom hearts 3 is released and say things like "dang, what a bunch of obsessed idiots we were..."

BlaZinbritt11588

well, i was 13 when i got kh, now im 17(almost 18). by the time kh3 comes out, ill be in my 20's and in college.....i dont know if i'll still be interested in video games, but i just hope so. maybe my kids can play it.......

O

Oberon

Who is going to buy a PS3, it's 500-600 dollars, and the only difference is that one has 20 gigs, and one has 60... Plus a wireless controller, woopdeedoo. I'm gettin' a Wii, because it is not a rip-off.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Zorox take that BS and go to the General Game Section with that crap I don't think anyone wants to hear your B**ch'n all throughout this thread

As for me I was beginning 7th grade when Kingdom Hearts first came out I was like what 12 or 13 and now that KH2 is out I'm at the end of my 10th grade year well its too late for that by the time KH3 comes out I'll be 19 or 21 I might be done forgot about all games and worry more about How I'm going to make a living I will play games every now and then but not often like I am now

Oh by the way for those who might not know but A Few months before KH1 was done they were already starting KH2 actually might be earlier than that I believe

Lilly

Website
www.kittymimiko.multiply.com
Ultima_heroine said:
I'll wait no matter how long it takes! Of course I'll probably occupy my time with someother video games, my grades, friends, life, etc., etc.

You know it's odd. When KH first game out I was 11 and now I'm almost 15...And when the next one comes out I'll probably be 18....wow, the years really fly by! It's like I've grown up with Kh....so I'll wait, forever if I have too.:D

I'm with you! I got it as same age as you got it! Well......I must wait that long T_T But some time we must take a break from the game and to the reality too! We have other thing to think about too right! But of coruse I want it now!:D

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Yeah I can wait another 3-5 years. It is nothing wrong with grown adults playing video games. As long as you don't become obsessed and you don't live with your mom, and make sure that you have a life. Then it is okay.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
xD Most of you guys are gonna kill yourself trying to wait this long. Well I was in 7th Grade when I played the first KH 3 1/2 years ago, and now I'm 15 playing the second one. So when the next one comes out, I'll be 19 or 20. I'm not gonna sit home every day and just wait for the next kh, because KH isn't the only good game out there.

Veritas

Is Retired.
Website
www.myspace.com
Jinx said:
Zorox take that BS and go to the General Game Section with that crap I don't think anyone wants to hear your B**ch'n all throughout this thread

As for me I was beginning 7th grade when Kingdom Hearts first came out I was like what 12 or 13 and now that KH2 is out I'm at the end of my 10th grade year well its too late for that by the time KH3 comes out I'll be 19 or 21 I might be done forgot about all games and worry more about How I'm going to make a living I will play games every now and then but not often like I am now

Oh by the way for those who might not know but A Few months before KH1 was done they were already starting KH2 actually might be earlier than that I believe

That's true for me too except minus a year lol. I have no idea if I'll be up to playing KH3. I hope I will be. I know I'll always love video games. One of my current ambitions is to become somewhat like Nomura. I want to write the stories for video games, design the characters, and direct the making of it. That's one of my dreams. I kind of forgot about Kingdom Hearts for the couple years after it came out. I'm extremely impatient so waiting isn't something I'm great at. I probably will wait. I'll just do something else to get my mind off the waiting. There's nothing else I can do. It looks promising. Nomura's work will always look promising to me. Just because I'm getting older doesn't mean I won't still love video games. Other things will just take priority. Video games are less important compared to college and such. In short, yes, I do plan on waiting, but I have no idea if I'll want to play it when it comes out or if I'll be able to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back