• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Are you planning on waiting another 3 to 5 years for KH3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Will you wait for KH3?

• Yes, from what i've seen so far kh3 is going to be great

Votes: 53 81.5%
  • No, by the time it comes out i'll have what you call a life

Votes: 12 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

the other side

PS3 will prob b 250-350 by the time that kh3 is out. yay!!! The gaming industry is also groing so time will pass, so there will be games to pass the time. If you cant afford a ps3 right away then I would get a Wii. That is going to be a fun system too.

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!
KHprodigy1 said:
Who would have thought it took 3 years to make kingdomhearts, 4 years to make kingdomheart II and Nomura must have us wrapped around his finger for kingdomhearts III. By the time kingdomhearts III gets here in my opinion people will be trading in their PS3's for the next piece of new tech. From what we know about KH3 now (close to nothing but something) we are determined to wait (not all of us, some but not all.) So do you plan to wait, I think they may try to make a short Franchise out of kingdomhearts before it comes to an end.

*watch n00bs swarm over this thread j/p*

it took a 2 years to make kh2 they just had to edit and find voices. plus there might not be a kh2 until 5 years because nomura said he was going to make a game that bridges to the next game. there might not even be a kh3. nomura said he might not make a sequel to kh2. it might even be a movie.

R o x a s

uhh like we got a choice...trust me we all kh freaks...so we MUST wait...mehehe patience is a virtue

only another 4-5 years i guesss
but meh if s-e can keep me good with final fantasy games...and other stuff..i really dont care...time will z00m by

R o x a s

khrules said:
it took a 2 years to make kh2 they just had to edit and find voices. plus there might not be a kh2 until 5 years because nomura said he was going to make a game that bridges to the next game. there might not even be a kh3. nomura said he might not make a sequel to kh2. it might even be a movie.
sorry for double posting but dont forget he also made COM during that time...so imagine...it wont be TOOO long for a straight up sequel/prequel/whatever to the story

Kunoke

The no answer is kind of off anyway.

Saying that just because you play a game means you have no life is a little steep. I play games but I have a life.

I picked yes.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
I won't really be waiting but when I hear about it I'll just look out for it. I waited my ass off for Kingdom Hearts II and that was only a year and a half. 4 years? Shit no! But if you think about it, look at all the people still on this thread. They're probably all waiting.

Axels_Gal

Website
www.myspace.com
yeah we have no choice...as everyone else has said..

aww poo now it makes me think of how FOREVER its going to take...

i need it...I NEEEEED IT. o_O'

and yeah i have a life...but still.....i need it.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
I'm going to go on with my life and forget about KH for awhile. The most I'm going to wait for something is a year, so I'm not up to sitting here waiting anxiously for KH3 info for another 3-4 years

So I'm gonna just forget about it for awhile, and then around 2008-2009 I'll perhaps look it up and see if there's anything new on it, and I'll probably come back to speculate and stuff

So I'm in the middle. Yes, (if it's to be made), I will eventually buy it and play it, but no, I will not specifically be waiting anxiously for info on it for the next 4 years, I'll move on to something else until I hear something about KH3 that'll spark my interest and get me back into KH

Shinkoujo

I'll wait, because it's not going to come out any sooner than it's supposed to be released. Plus, I'm sure there's a lot of other things to keep me busy in the meantime, as well as more games to play. But I'm definately not going to get hung up over waiting... to be honest, I wasn't even anticipating KHII. XD

pokeman54

yeah, but if by waiting, you mean think of nothing else play no other videogames and cosplay as no other character than those in kingdom hearts for 5 years, then...no. what i plan to do is forget all about kingdom hearts, then after i graduate from college and it comes out i can be all "wow, that didn't take too long!"

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
KHprodigy1 said:
Who would have thought it took 3 years to make kingdomhearts, 4 years to make kingdomheart II and Nomura must have us wrapped around his finger for kingdomhearts III. By the time kingdomhearts III gets here in my opinion people will be trading in their PS3's for the next piece of new tech. From what we know about KH3 now (close to nothing but something) we are determined to wait (not all of us, some but not all.) So do you plan to wait, I think they may try to make a short Franchise out of kingdomhearts before it comes to an end.

*watch n00bs swarm over this thread j/p*

Nomura is currently working on the XIII game. That's not even released...and there is no release date.

Going with the year of 2007 as earliest release if possible then KH3 won't be released till about 2010 - 2012.

So its more 4 - 6 years to wait on a possible Kh3 thank you v-v

Ultima_heroine

Website
kechi-twilit.livejournal.com
I'll wait no matter how long it takes! Of course I'll probably occupy my time with someother video games, my grades, friends, life, etc., etc.

You know it's odd. When KH first game out I was 11 and now I'm almost 15...And when the next one comes out I'll probably be 18....wow, the years really fly by! It's like I've grown up with Kh....so I'll wait, forever if I have too.:D

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
randomneko.forumcircle.com
Yeah i am so waiting no matter what.Because it is one of the best games i will every play.Iwill always be a kid even when i am 18.But because when i come home and i have been bored all day there's KH so that's why i will always will play it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back