• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Are YOU getting KH3D?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Are YOU getting KH3D?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Just bought a 25th anniversary Legend of Zelda 3DS bundle for 199 Euros. Going to buy KH3D, play the heck out of it and then sell the system to my friend.

What an INGENIOUS plan of mine, I know!

State

Awards
Untitled-2.png

Thanks for making this thread so active, guys! The idea is to generate activity and keep us busy from hyping for KH3D. xD Good to know it's working~

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
I hate myself for looking at the spoilers section in this forums... thinking "Oh I won't get spoiled..."

I died a little that day...

But anyways, I WANT MY GAME!!!!!!!!!!!

State

Awards
I hate myself for looking at the spoilers section in this forums... thinking "Oh I won't get spoiled..."

I died a little that day...

But anyways, I WANT MY GAME!!!!!!!!!!!
Meh, it's not the same to experience things firsthand and understanding them than reading them and trying to understand them. '_'

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
Meh, it's not the same to experience things firsthand and understanding them than reading them and trying to understand them. '_'

Yeah, I think having an understanding of what's going on in the game makes it a lot more enjoyable

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
I just remember I preordered mine in Buffalo, which means I'm gonna have to take a trip up there and pick it up. Oh, I am so stupid >.<

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I just preordered a second copy of the game at Target. You get a free $5 gift card when you pick the game up. So I'm gonna return it the day after I get the gift card :p

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Got mine payed off a few days ago, haven't played the demo a whole lot because it makes time go by slower lol. I've also been playing other games, or just been sleeping during the day when I get done with work. I hope that EUR/AUS get to enjoy this game this week! I'm so jealous of you guys.

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards

Yeah, I think having an understanding of what's going on in the game makes it a lot more enjoyable

I learned my lesson... :(

But really, made me more confused that I was before and now I REALLY want this game... so it was a plus. xD

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I learned my lesson... :(

But really, made me more confused that I was before and now I REALLY want this game... so it was a plus. xD
Yeah, I've been inadvertently spoiled on a handful of big plot points. It sucks but hopefully it won't take away from the overall experience of the game.

Hense90

Just got my copy of the game from my local gamestore... I will be busy playing the whole day... later guys! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back