• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Are YOU getting KH3D?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Are YOU getting KH3D?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
Yeah... and then all of a sudden, people are going insane and are talking about starving themselves in order to get KH3D.

I.... JUST..... GOTTA HAVE....... MY KINGDOM HEARTS

71649%20-%20animated%20episode_29%20Hubble%20insane%20twilight_sparkle%20what's_up.gif

jmartin912

Yes! :D I have had it pre-ordered the first day it was available. But... I went in late June and asked if I could switch my funds from the regular game to the Mark of Mastery edition. He said to wait till July Because that's usually when they open them for pre-order.

I got back into the store July 3rd... And another guy said "Oh sorry! That was sold out two weeks ago."
I died on the inside that day. A piece of me was lost forever ._.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Yes! :D I have had it pre-ordered the first day it was available. But... I went in late June and asked if I could switch my funds from the regular game to the Mark of Mastery edition. He said to wait till July Because that's usually when they open them for pre-order.

I got back into the store July 3rd... And another guy said "Oh sorry! That was sold out two weeks ago."

What an ass. I pre-ordered my copy of KH with the MoM edition in late May. If it's in their system you can pre-order it.

siegleeagle

I preordered the game the first day you could and then I switched over to the mom when it became available. I also preordered the guide when it went up for preorder. Imma cited!!!!

THE GAME

I really wanted the 3DS XL but I would have to wait until August 19th to play KH:DDD and that's not happening. So I ended up getting a Midnight Purple 3DS which I will eventually trade in for a 3DS XL and spend more money than I would if I just waited for its release.
The things I do for Kingdom Hearts... :p

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
When I looked back and re-read what posts I have missed in this thread since yesterday I found it rather hilarious how off-topic it got. XD
I just got my 3DS almost an hour ago! I keep going back and looking at the countdown to see how long it is until KH3D. July 31st cannot get here soon enough.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards

Try ordering the Mark of Mastery Edition online. Amazon appears to still have some in stock. Try to do it as soon as possible.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I know I said I wouldn't but I pre-ordered.

And it. was. wonderful.
And by wonderful I mean I had this newish guy in the store(dunno if he was the area manager or something) and he was fantastic. Checked all my details, changed my mobile number without complaint(he initiated it. I just said it was my old one) and then he asked if there was anything else I wanted.
THE REGULAR STAFF HAD NEVER DONE THAT. THAT GUY MADE MY DAY.

Got_it_Memorized

Awards
MoM edition just comes with the cover and AR cards right?
I get AR card with my preorder but the cover wouldnt look good with my DS i think I have the Zelda 3DS so might be funky.
So not worried about not getting that i just want muh game so i can be happy again.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
MoM edition just comes with the cover and AR cards right?
I get AR card with my preorder but the cover wouldnt look good with my DS i think I have the Zelda 3DS so might be funky.
So not worried about not getting that i just want muh game so i can be happy again.

No, it also has artwork for all of the game covers with the dates they came out on them. Kind of like a makeshift timeline.

Katsagu

Awards
Of course after all this time of avoiding the spoiler threads and the youtube videos i have to get that game *.*
It was so hard not to click on one video of kingdom hearts 3D :(

State

Awards
Of course after all this time of avoiding the spoiler threads and the youtube videos i have to get that game *.*
It was so hard not to click on one video of kingdom hearts 3D :(
LOL I spoiled myself, not because of temptation, but because I wanted to know what was up, seeing as how I didn't have any plans on getting it, but now I am, after getting spoiled, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back