• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Are You Badd Too The Bone?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

unknown_boy

Where's my fluffy?!!
Right, i'm leaving on the roads that lead to my fl
inhiding said:
Refer...to...Pedobear's...post.

And...when...I...say..."refer...to"....I...mean...don't...completely...skip...over...the...post, like you have with some other posts in this thread directed towards you. Just because you have a lack of self-esteem doesn't mean you can shut the truth out.

Yes, copy the same thing I did because you have no comeback to that. I have a lack of self-esteem? Ummm, I'm not the one starting an arguement because they are feeling lonely and bored.

Inhiding said:
But don't you do that last part everyday? I'm merely trying to help you fix a future error, since you two are incredibly vanitious.

No, in order for you to fix an error you have to have encounterd that problem before. You are have no clue on how me and my girl's relationship is, which makes you an outsider and to me, outsiders are people who don't know wtf they're talking about.

Inhiding said:
My, aren't you the clever one? Just because I don't go around parading my ass off about my girlfriend online doesn't mean I've never had one. How completely narrow-minded of you. But of course, that's only to be expected of you.
Parading? How am I parading? If I was parading, I would be telling everyone on this site that AoD is the best girlfriend in the world, that's parading. What I am doing is merely showing my affection for her, not throwing it into other people's faces, and if you can't stand that, then don't look at my freaking location or signature, it's simple! And again, how can you call me narrow-minded if you don't know me? Explain it. And F.Y.I, I met my girl at school and she moved away. You are making it seem as though i met her off the internet.

Inhiding said:
I don't seem to recall the "E" being anywhere near the "I" on the keyboard.
Hmm, okay. So I spelled Imbecile wrong. Do you see me going around typing illiterate things every time I make a post? And the fact that you would point that out and make a big deal over it, is just plain pathetic.

I

inhiding

unknown_boy said:
Yes, copy the same thing I did because you have no comeback to that.
No, I copied you because I found it very original.

Well, not really. But Pedobear took what I said already.

unknown_boy said:
I have a lack of self-esteem? Ummm, I'm not the one starting an arguement because they are feeling lonely and bored.
And I'm not the one in denial about interweb dating a chick. Guess we're even.

unknown_boy said:
No, in order for you to fix an error you have to have encounterd that problem before.
You're saying I've never encountered the ridiculous amount of vanity in your and "your girl's" posts?

unknown_boy said:
You are have no clue on how me and my girl's relationship is
Currently of interweb status, being shoved in the face of each and every member of KHI.

"LOL, LOOK, I'M DATING AN ATTENTION DEPRIVED GIRL. BE HAPPY FOR US. BECAUSE WE COMMAND YOU TO. WE'RE THE GREATEST COUPLE ON THIS FORUM<3"

I'm afraid it's quite elementary, my dear Watson.

unknown_boy said:
which makes you an outsider
That's swell.

unknown_boy said:
and to me, outsiders are people who don't know wtf they're talking about.
Guess you're an outsider then.

unknown_boy said:
Parading? How am I parading? If I was parading, I would be telling everyone on this site that AoD is the best girlfriend in the world, that's parading.
There are variations of parading. I have plenty of people who have seen you talk about AoD in one way or another, quotes in sigs and whatnot.

unknown_boy said:
What I am doing is merely showing my affection for her, not throwing it into other people's faces,
Denial is always a bad thing. :\

unknown_boy said:
and if you can't stand that, then don't look at my freaking location or signature, it's simple!
You seem to fail to understand that that's not my problem. My main problem with you is that you're insufferable.

unknown_boy said:
And again, how can you call me narrow-minded if you don't know me? Explain it.
Easy: "You just are."

unknown_boy said:
Do you see me going around typing illiterate things every time I make a post?
You make it seem like I do this everywhere. I only reason brought that "typo" up because you called me "smart one."

unknown_boy said:
And the fact that you would point that out and make a big deal over it, is just plain pathetic.
Refer to:

inhiding said:
My main problem with you is that you're insufferable.

GodofWar1

Website
profile.myspace.com
Shadow_Heart said:
lol GoW1 getting schooled
Shadow Heart you need to shut up you little n00b

BN your just another arrogant dilhole that TRY to pick on people on the internet because you can't stand up to people face-to-face

Inhiding your just a retard that needs to mind your own business. It doesn't matter where he met his girl. your just made because you can't meet a girl of your own so your angry at people that have a relationship.

And Finally Pedobear your just an idiot that doesn't know anything about where he met her in person and she moved retard why can't you get that through your head you just don't understand the concepts of relatonships. If you really like a girl you have to make sacrifices for her.

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
Ultima Keyblade said:
Even though I am having fun watching inhiding pwn,I must step in and stop this arguement. Get back on subject or this thread will be closed.
The subject was made of fail to begin with :D

I

inhiding

I apologize, Ulti. However, I have but one last input:

GodofWar1 said:
Inhiding your just a retard that needs to mind your own business. It doesn't matter where he met his girl. your just made because you can't meet a girl of your own so your angry at people that have a relationship.
1154569150861yo.gif

Get out of my sight (or everyone's, for that matter), and stop trying to make yourself look like your a badass.

Guess this would be another instance where I'm correcting someone, u_b.

unknown_boy

Where's my fluffy?!!
Right, i'm leaving on the roads that lead to my fl
inhiding said:
I apologize, Ulti. However, I have but one last input:

1154569150861yo.gif

Get out of my face, and stop trying to make yourself look like "your" a badass.

Guess this would be another instance where I'm correcting someone, u_b.

I was just about to call it quits, due to the lack of understanding, but you just had to get the last word in, eh Inhiding?! Again, you pointed out somthing that wasn't that important, just to "try" to show how much of a arrogant jerk you are.

I

inhiding

unknown_boy said:
I was just about to call it quits, due to the lack of understanding
.. on your behalf, right?

unknown_boy said:
but you just had to get the last word in, eh Inhiding?!
Yes. Because GoW1 sucks as much as you do.

unknown_boy said:
Again, you pointed out somthing that wasn't that important, just to "try" to show how much of a arrogant jerk you are.
Damn, I was trying so hard to not make that so obvious.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
GodofWar1 said:
I dare say, that is one of the worst and most overused insults on the internet, besides the "you have no life". Can you definately and ultimately prove he cannot meet a girl? Can you prove that he has no luck with the opposite sex? If you can, then you are either:
(A) A real sick pedofile
(B) A stalker
(C) Both "A" and "B"

GodofWar1 said:
And Finally Pedobear your just an idiot that doesn't know anything about where he met her in person and she moved retard why can't you get that through your head you just don't understand the concepts of relatonships. If you really like a girl you have to make sacrifices for her.
Do I NEED to know where said boy and girl have met? I don't think so.

I don't think it has been mentioned that she has moved. Plus, he said he "met" her. If he "met" AoD, then that means they had only met for about a short period of time. Most likely a single day to maximum of a week or so. That is what u_b implied.

Why do I need to understand the concepts of a relationship between these two? First of all, I don't think they have a REAL relationship because they are still advancing their way through puberty, they do not know the real meaning of love, and he calls her "AoD". He if TRULY "loved" her, then he should atleast refer to her by her true name and then afterwards in parenthesis, have "AoD". An example would be:
"My friend *Real name here* (inhiding) is so damn cool."

Oh yes, sacrifices. I REALLY call staying on the computer to have cyber sex/relationship a sacrifice. Why not just call each other? Oh it costs too much money. SACRIFICE. If he wanted to make a sacrifice, then he would've called her instead of talked to her on msn or on a forum. That shows a lack of respect for their relationship. If he truly wanted to make a sacrifice for the feeling of love and for the relationship, then why always speak to her via msn? Talking with voices is MUCH more meaninful.

So, I really think I'm the idiotic one here. Yep, for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back