• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Are You Badd Too The Bone?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabazu

The Magic Man
just saying BN, though I kniw that my opinion does not matter. Yours seems most likely to be real; as you described it .Also I, from knowing you in the flashchat. Know that you can crush dreams and be sadistic. your post seemed more likely to be real, unlike 'The Champs"Plus....you help me realize my stupidity everday :D, so your story has to be true!

K

kikyowhereareu

I'm somewhat of a badarse.I once broke a classmates pencils.Oh and last year I took 10 bucks when everyone was swimming.I bought 5 packets of gum.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I've stolen from Dominik's, the ale carte line (basically the snack line) in school. And I'm violent. =3 Very.
I've stolen a lot of stuff...stolen a toy from a yard of somebody I didn't even know...
Stolen pokemon cards o.o''

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
BN....Although the suffering of children is not very appealing, I can somehow believe it xD!

I didn't understand a word godofwar said. he...loses hard.

GodofWar1

Website
profile.myspace.com
Mine because i much better who scares little kids seriously. your just another bully that take out his anger on those who are weak and pathetic why dont u try picking on someine bigger then u

And xXx Cloud what are you a groupie. you shouldnt even be on this thread because your just another pathetic weaklin to get picked on

T

tux_

GodofWar1 said:
Mine because i much better who scares little kids seriously. your just another bully that take out his anger on those who are weak and pathetic why dont u try picking on someine bigger then u

And xXx Cloud what are you a groupie. you shouldnt even be on this thread because your just another pathetic weaklin to get picked on

And you're just a retarded "gangsta" who fails in real life and has to come onto the interweb and try to be a badass.
Face it, you suck. The thread topic fails, because noone cares what you have to say.
E-thugs make me lol

GodofWar1

Website
profile.myspace.com
tux_ said:
And you're just a retarded "gangsta" who fails in real life and has to come onto the interweb and try to be a badass.
Face it, you suck. The thread topic fails, because noone cares what you have to say.
E-thugs make me lol

noone asked for your opinion u suck up u just want to get on BNs good side because your to weak to fight your own battles . your just another pathetic fool.just remember i never lose even in a battle of words. the only reason your talkin crap is because your in a forum if we were face to face you'd bably just chicken out like another coward that not worth my time.

T

tux_

GodofWar1 said:
noone asked for your opinion u suck up u just want to get on BNs good side because your to weak to fight your own battles . your just another pathetic fool.just remember i never lose even in a battle of words. the only reason your talkin crap is because your in a forum if we were face to face you'd bably just chicken out like another coward that not worth my time.

Why would I want to get on BN's good side?
You would never win in a battle of words. Especially not on the internet, because you spell like shit.
And no, I wouldn't. You like to think so, but you don't think too good.

Cid Highwind

The Captain
alright, its time for cid highwind to put all of your stories to shame. btw, this isn't a fake story, i got into quite a bit of trouble because of it. these lines are also from real life so there is swearing involved. also just so you know, there were no family members at home at the time that this story occured until later.

i was hanging out with my friends in the driveway, not doing anything because there was nothing to do. out of no where, this random ass kid that seemed just a little bit younger than me came into my yard and pissed all over one of my trees. my friends and i were sitting there thinking "what the hell?", but hey, im a considerate guy so i went to ask the kid what the hell he thought he was doing. the kid replies like a c*nt, "what the hell do you think im doing, im peeing on your tree you dumbass". now according to my general street smarts, someone pissing in your yard (other than an animal) is a great insult, so i punch him square in the face and he falls down. i continue with a kick in his face and tell him to get the **** off my lawn. i tried to avoid further inquiries so me and my friends just left him but stayed outside to make sure he would leave. the kid gets up with a bloody nose and lip and is really angry. the little prick then decides to throw a rock through a house window. by this time, im pissed so while he was leaving, i was able to get on top of one of these big rocks in my yard and i drop kicked the kid right in the back of the head (this is no joke, i don't know how this happened so well but stay with me). once again, i leave him and this time he runs away from the house......later on that day, my friends and i went to bring back some food from this pizza store nearby. when my friends and i return, we see the same kid beating and destroying my car that was parked outside with this metal baseball bat and tells me im next. now this is my new saab (my car) that i just got two weeks ago. well it doesn't take a rocket scientist to tell how i felt. i decided to fight fire with fire so i grabbed a metal baseball bat of my own to pwn this kid. he swings first and i block his swing and immediatley go for the arm that his baseball bat was in. it hits and the kid drops his bat, and by this time his face is completely open. i take a nice hard baseball swing into his face. by this time, hes on the ground crying. i deliver two hard hits to his stomache with the bat. he's swearing at me so i decide to make my final move by pissing and s***ing on his face (no joke, i don't know what came over me). by this time, some cops appear because one of my neighbors called the cops about some kid destroying a car. im kinda glad that my friends didn't get involved because they made great witnesses in my trial and they didn't get in any sort of trouble.

well thats my story. i know its far-fetched but believe it or don't. its what happened but its hard to believe.

Last edited:

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
GodofWar1 said:

This coming from the boy who can't spell probably and can't use the correct usage of you're

Look. If you can't handle a few flames, shut up. You are only causing more trouble. What you did was pathetic. So you beat up a kid. You flant it like you stopped a terrorist. Heck, you could be lieing to gain some respect. So, here is some words of advice. Start using the thing you call your brain and use it. Its been off for far too long=\

Now to stay in topic, I dont really do any badass things. But since people here think that being a badass is hurting people, I give my story. I was in the 1st..2nd grade. Punched a boy in the face for hurting my sister. Hit him very hard. Not much but that is all I got=P

T

The Marauder

Wow GoW1 you are failing so miserably. You can't even get the mods on your side, good luck getting anyone else. Go die in a fire and rid us of your illiteracy. You are one of those people, it seems, who drags down the average world intelligence level. For this reason, you really should just go fade into a corner and curl up. Better yet, curl up inside a trash can and then have someone roll it off a roof into a busy street. That way, not only will you be gone, but the mess will already be cleaned up.

Is that "badass" enough for you, boys?

C

Charlie

GodofWar1 said:

Focus on the following:

Words in question?

-noone: "Add a kind space in between"

Sentence without punctuation (the first few words)
Correct Format?: "No one asked for your opinion."

& "You suck up, you just want to get on BN's good side, because you're too weak to fight your own battles."

Sentence without punctuation (the following sentence)
Correct Format?: |see below|

"You're just another pathetic fool."

Sentence without punctuation (the third sentence)
Correct Format: (Note: Try adding a comma in between lose and even, so your sentence can at least remain to be articulate)

Sentence with incorrect spelling and punctuation (following sentence)
Correct Format?: |see below|

"The only reason you're talking crap is because you're in a forum." (Note: Try to end the sentence WITHOUT attempting to begin another one within it)

Sentence with incorrect spelling/abbreviation and punctuation (final strand of words/last and final sentence)
Correct Format?:

"If we were talking face to face, you'd probably just chicken out like another coward that's just not worth my time."

*sigh* See how extremely easy that was to correct and proof read your little string of rants? If you ever feel the NEED to flame/criticize someone, I suggest that you aim on doing it properly, and actually spell correctly, alright?

Back on topic: My claims at being said "Badd Too the Bone" are correcting, analyzing, and making people see the "truth" in what they say in things and situations such as this.

You have failed my dear.

~xoxo/fu: theBeau

I

inhiding

GodofWar1 said:
I demand someone to go and sage this crap.

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
I don't fight that much, since I prefer the subtle approach to things. The practical enjoyment of mental pain from others is enough to help me be considered badd too the bone, but lack of violence refrained me from that, until a couple years back.

When I was 13, I was walking through a quite beautiful park, when someone, who I didn't even know, walked over/cussed me out. Having no idea who he was, I just stared at him. He continued cussing me out like the idiot that he is. I can take many things, but I already had a bad day at the hands of Mexicans, so I punched him right in the face. I walked off/he kept following me. Not able to take it anymore, I turned around/ started a fight with the guy. I beat the guy until he was a bloody mess. Later on, I'd learn he went to my school after seeing him in the hallway. He was my assistant for the rest of middle school.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
Wow, it's amazing how bad GoW1 is getting pwned on the thread.

If you're going to try to show off, learn to spell first. Nobody cares if you're tough, so just give up. Nobody likes bullies or tough guys, and showing off will get you nowhere.

unknown_boy

Where's my fluffy?!!
Right, i'm leaving on the roads that lead to my fl
GodofWar1 said:
It's time to find out if you are a badd a$$. If you think you are then summit a post on this thread that tells a story why you think you are. I'll start because it is my thread. Okay one day i was playing B-ball and I started to Argue with this kid and he got into a fighting stance to challenge me to a fight so i walk up to him with no gaurd and hit him right in the mouth the kid starts to swing and lands no hits so i hit him again and his lip just started pouring blood.After a while they break up the fight because he couldn't hit me. From that day foward I was knowns as The Champ

Dude, I was with you when you fought him, and you got a lucky shot in.....welll...two, but that's not the point: the point is you got so mad that he was fouling you that you had to release some anger!
Let me tell you how badass I am. This one time at band camp....nah, just joking. Well, I prevented a fight and got stabbed in the process, and i didn't cry or anything, so I am the baddest of the bad!!! You freaking weakling, GodofWar1!!!:laugh:
P.S
How is it, that every time BN post a comment, everyone thinks he just pawned somthing? Are you all that pathetic, that you have to be subjects of a sadistic jerk, like BN? Wow, Tae Kwon do. That is a real killer fighting style. It ain't crap compared to Street fighting!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back