• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Are You Badd Too The Bone?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

inhiding

unknown_boy said:
Dude, I was with you when you fought him, and you got a lucky shot in.....welll...two, but that's not the point: the point is you got so mad that he was fouling you that you had to release some anger!
Let me tell you how badass I am. This one time at band camp....nah, just joking. Well, I prevented a fight and got stabbed in the process, and i didn't cry or anything, so I am the baddest of the bad!!! You freaking weakling, GodofWar1!!!:laugh:
P.S
How is it, that every time BN post a comment, everyone thinks he just pawned somthing? Are you all that pathetic, that you have to be subjects of a sadistic jerk, like BN? Wow, Tae Kwon do. That is a real killer fighting style. It ain't crap compared to Street fighting!
God, you're insufferable.

I

inhiding

Son of Sepheroth said:
Im bad to the bone beacuse i hit girls,and once i pulled my pants at my mom's face when was 10 and then,i cused out my step dad
You are a sad, sad little boy.

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
unknown_boy said:
Wow, Tae Kwon do. That is a real killer fighting style. It ain't crap compared to Street fighting!
WHAT.

NOW PEOPLE ARE DISSING HYBRID STYLES.

RTP IS DISPLEASED.

Girlygirl

Son of Sepheroth said:
Im bad to the bone beacuse i hit girls,and once i pulled my pants at my mom's face when was 10 and then,i cused out my step dad
Yeah boys hitting girls is bad...anyways the baddest things I have done is get into fight with some pervert, gossiping about my friends, and dumping all the guys I dated. Guess I'm not bad to the bone:sad: .

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
Girlygirl said:
Yeah boys hitting girls is bad...
Girls are people too. They deserve to be hit just as much as any man.

Just that I don't go hitting people for pleasure... That's instafail.

unknown_boy

Where's my fluffy?!!
Right, i'm leaving on the roads that lead to my fl
Johnny Stooge said:
WHAT?

I advise you to STFU. You have bad taste in women and you're an idiot. You're just hurting yourself.

Hm...okay, Do I know you? In what position are you in to talk about someone's personal life? You have no idea who I am and you are just basing a meaningless little comment to show how immature you are. So in return, you should STFU, because you don't know what you are talking about. Oh, and by the way, i've actually met my girl in person, so i'm not a pathetic loser who picks up girls off the internet. You probably have no clue on how to talk to girls or even be near them at that matter. So, you super-man nerd, why won't you get a real life instead of trying to have arguments over the internet with people you don't know! And why you are at it try talking to girls, once you do that, i'm sure you will realize that you wasted a majority of your life in the super-man comics and internet, loser. So enclosing, get a life, stop trying to start arguements, talk to some girls, and die twice over.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards

Talking crap to your parents isn't bad to the bone, it's just one step closer to the orphanage. Hitting girls..that's not bad to the bone either, that's just proof that you'll probably be a forty year old virgin.

I

inhiding

unknown_boy said:
Hm...okay, Do I know you? In what position are you in to talk about someone's personal life? You have no idea who I am and you are just basing a meaningless little comment to show how immature you are. So in return, you should STFU, because you don't know what you are talking about. Oh, and by the way, i've actually met my girl in person, so i'm not a pathetic loser who picks up girls off the internet. You probably have no clue on how to talk to girls or even be near them at that matter. So, you super-man nerd, why won't you get a real life instead of trying to have arguments over the internet with people you don't know! And why you are at it try talking to girls, once you do that, i'm sure you will realize that you wasted a majority of your life in the super-man comics and internet, loser. So enclosing, get a life, stop trying to start arguements, talk to some girls, and die twice over.
Ironic that this is coming from the guy who's interweb dating AoD.

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
^Since he's actually met her in person, I don't think it entirely counts as internet dating.

Anyways, I suppose I'm bad. I'm a revolutionary that fights the power where I live, and the people that I can most accuratley call my 'friends' (Though, they really aren't) are a whole bunch of college hippies. Instead of blatantly beating people, I prefer to do it in a fashion that inwhich I can legally get away with.

That, and I have the one absolute that makes me the most evil:

I'm not Christian. >: D

Oh, and planning on burning that bible that my grandparents will send me when I turn 18. Or erasing the ink on the pages and writing my own bible. Whichever I feel like at the time.

I

inhiding

unknown_boy said:
Did you not just read the post?! I said I met my girl in person.
Oh, I read. "Met," you say? That's past tense. From what I see, it's all talk and no action, which would explain my previous claim.

unknown_boy said:
Get your facts straight, smart one.
Fact: Both of you are insufferable. You two go quite well together, to be honest. :x

I just hope your children don't wind up with a superiority complex, and aren't anywhere near your levels of attention depravity.

unknown_boy said:
Embecile!
http://webster.com/dictionary/embecile

I forget. Who did you say the smart one was?

Last edited:

Shadow_Heart

threadjacked.gif
lol GoW1 getting schooled

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
unknown_boy said:
Embecile! Did you not just read the post?! I said I met my girl in person. Get your facts straight, smart one.
yes, you MET her, but do you DATE her in reality? I think not. That's what intraweb dating is, no one gives a shit if you ****ing met her, it's if you're actually dating her in real life. You know, real time, not intraweb time.

unknown_boy

Where's my fluffy?!!
Right, i'm leaving on the roads that lead to my fl
inhiding said:
Oh, I read. "Met," you say? That's past tense. From what I see, it's all talk and no action, which would explain my previous claim.

One question. How the hell am I supposed to show action if you are in a different state, smart? Oh, maybe I need to be more specific because some people are too idiotic to know the true meaning of words, and why I am at it, I should just go slower for you.
We...have....met....in....person. When...I...say...."In...person"....I...mean...in...the...flesh.

inhiding said:
Fact: Both of you are insufferable. You two go quite well together, to be honest. :x

I just hope your children don't wind up with a superiority complex, and aren't anywhere near your levels of attention depravity.
Oh, thank you for your concern for our children's well-being, but you should be more focused on yourself. Considering that you probably don't have the balls to talk to a girl.

inhiding said:
http://webster.com/dictionary/embecile

I forget. Who did you say the smart one was?

Obviously someone has never heard of a typo before, but thanks for pointing that out, your obsevations are appreciated.

I

inhiding

unknown_boy said:
One question. How the hell am I supposed to show action if you are in a different state, smart? Oh, maybe I need to be more specific because some people are too idiotic to know the true meaning of words, and why I am at it, I should just go slower for you.
We...have....met....in....person. When...I...say...."In...person"....I...mean...in...the...flesh.
Refer...to...Pedobear's...post.

And...when...I...say..."refer...to"....I...mean...don't...completely...skip...over...the...post, like you have with some other posts in this thread directed towards you. Just because you have a lack of self-esteem doesn't mean you can shut the truth out.

unknown_boy said:
Oh, thank you for your concern for our children's well-being, but you should be more focused on yourself.
But don't you do that last part everyday? I'm merely trying to help you fix a future error, since you two are incredibly vanitious.

unknown_boy said:
Considering that you probably don't have the balls to talk to a girl.
My, aren't you the clever one? Just because I don't go around parading my ass off about my girlfriend online doesn't mean I've never had one. How completely narrow-minded of you. But of course, that's only to be expected of you.

unknown_boy said:
Obviously someone has never heard of a typo before
I don't seem to recall the "E" being anywhere near the "I" on the keyboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back