• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Are there any Disney movies you have not seen that will be in KH3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Subzero

I’ve seen all movies except Big Hero 6 and the 2011 film of Winne the Pooh with Lumpy. Personally, I’m not going to watch these movies until after I play the game just to experience unfamiliarity as I play through it. I think it’ll be interesting and fun to NOT know who the characters are or what the main plot is... I’ll learn as I go.

Any movies you have not seen and will or will you not watch them before playing KH3?

Fatal Mode

I haven't seen Frozen, any Winnie, or the any Pirates movies except the first one

Death

Your #1 Bruh
The Big Hero 6 world takes place after the events of the first movie so thatll be an interesting take on your first experience with that.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
The Caribbean will be unfamiliar in a sense because, even though I've seen At World's End when it first came out, it's been so long I've forgotten all of it.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
I've seen everything here. I will say, however, that I really don't remember what happens in the other four pirates movies. I kind of remember Dead Man's Chest the tiniest bit, but there's no WAY you'd ever get the plot of At World's End out of me. If I had a gun to my head asking me to recount the plot to At World's End, I'd be pulling their trigger with my index finger before they even finished their sentence.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I honestly don't remember Winnie the Pooh all that much despite having seen it and having it on DVD.

I was planning on doing a KH3 movie marathon to catch up on all of the films before release, though, so I didn't plan on going in blind when it came to the films that I haven't seen in awhile.

Anybody who is planning on playing without actually watching BH6 probably should do that since KH3 takes place after BH6.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
After the Final Battle trailer I rewatched all eight Disney films(as well as TS2 and Monsters University) so I'm ready.

In regards to At Worlds End at least the game's take on that film won't be nearly as convoluted, lol

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
After the Final Battle trailer I rewatched all eight Disney films(as well as TS2 and Monsters University) so I'm ready.

In regards to At Worlds End at least the game's take on that film won't be nearly as convoluted, lol

Don't test Nomura's capacity for that type of stuff. Before you know it Xehanort's box will open up and reveal Calypso's locket and that in fact Davy Jones was the real Master of Masters this whole time and also Skuld's father. Skuld, with the new knowledge that she is the forbidden child of a Goddess and a Cephalopod man, will turn into the size of a building, grow giant tentacles protruding from her back, hands, and face, and proceed to eat the universe, with Xehanort's skull being crushed like a peeled grape in between the folds of her chintacles.

Actually, come to think of it, that would be a hell of a final boss.

wolfshadow0118

The only one I haven't seen is the Lumpy movie, but I don't think the story will be added to the game. None of the other winnie the pooh world's were story focused on the movies.

metro96

I've seen everything here. I will say, however, that I really don't remember what happens in the other four pirates movies. I kind of remember Dead Man's Chest the tiniest bit, but there's no WAY you'd ever get the plot of At World's End out of me. If I had a gun to my head asking me to recount the plot to At World's End, I'd be pulling their trigger with my index finger before they even finished their sentence.

Based on what I can deduce just from what's been released by SE about Pirates world, idk how faithfully it's going to actually follow the plot of At World's End all that faithfully.

In fairness, the plot of At World's End is a little unwieldy, though I think it's a very fun movie

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
Based on what I can deduce just from what's been released by SE about Pirates world, idk how faithfully it's going to actually follow the plot of At World's End all that faithfully.

In fairness, the plot of At World's End is a little unwieldy, though I think it's a very fun movie

I'm lowkey hoping that more than just the pirate characters are in that world. I would love to see the British naval characters in glorious HD.

wolfshadow0118

I have a feeling pirates will have a small rehash/retelling of the second movie at the beginning of the world. Just enough to get Sora & Co. up to speed.

metro96

I'm lowkey hoping that more than just the pirate characters are in that world. I would love to see the British naval characters in glorious HD.

I thought Singapore/Shipwreck Cove were the most interesting -- or at least, most visually interesting -- parts of the movie, but it seems like that stuff is going to be totally slashed. Based on the world art, it seems like we are going to go back to Port Royal, a setting that played very little role in Dead Man's Chest or At World's End. I'm a huge fan of the original PoTC trilogy so I'm pretty biased in this conversation, but I'm worried that they are going to mangle this world again - despite the stunning graphics.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
For the the most part I've seen all of the Disney movies that are set to be in KH3, so I'd thank the DVD's and Netflix respectively for allowing me to rewatch all the films, especially At Worlds End as it has been 11 years since I last rewatched the movie.

I have a feeling pirates will have a small rehash/retelling of the second movie at the beginning of the world. Just enough to get Sora & Co. up to speed.
I wouldn't count on it from the E3 trailer and the Together trailer it seems we're going to do the At Worlds End plot with SDG riding on the raft before falling of the large waterfall into Davy Jones Locker. From there that's when SDG follow the Black Pearl carried by the crabs and meet Jack Sparrow.

I dunno if we will see Beckett, Mercer and the rest of the East Indian Trading company soldiers in the world. Given that the game is now E10+ and the films are PG-13 it wouldn't make sense for SDG to battle them or even show their deaths on screen in a KH game. On top of that it seems that Luxord, the nobodies and the Heartless will take their places instead.

I thought Singapore/Shipwreck Cove were the most interesting -- or at least, most visually interesting -- parts of the movie, but it seems like that stuff is going to be totally slashed. Based on the world art, it seems like we are going to go back to Port Royal, a setting that played very little role in Dead Man's Chest or At World's End. I'm a huge fan of the original PoTC trilogy so I'm pretty biased in this conversation, but I'm worried that they are going to mangle this world again - despite the stunning graphics.
We're not sure what areas we will explore in the world aside from being in Davy Jones Locker, the Maelstrom fight from the films climax and the return of Port Royal. Although I'm interested on how they would end the world following the Maelstrom battle against Davy Jones

Last edited:

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
I haven't seen Frozen, any Winnie, or the any Pirates movies except the first one
except for winne the pooh which is a legacy franchise on its own

frozn and the pirates franchise are box office monsters

there is no argument to their inclusion

wolfshadow0118

I wouldn't count on it from the E3 trailer and the Together trailer it seems we're going to do the At Worlds End plot with SDG riding on the raft before falling of the large waterfall into Davy Jones Locker. From there that's when SDG follow the Black Pearl carried by the crabs and meet Jack Sparrow.

I meant that after they meet up with Jack and the others in Davy Jones locker, that Jack and crew will explain the jist of the 2nd movie and how in kh terms so we don't have to do the whole movie. It would just be a flashback of what happened or just a small recap to explain to sora why jack ended up in Davy Jones locker, who Davy Jones is, and the dead man's chest.

metro96

For the the most part I've seen all of the Disney movies that are set to be in KH3, so I'd thank the DVD's and Netflix respectively for allowing me to rewatch all the films, especially At Worlds End as it has been 11 years since I last rewatched the movie.

I dunno if we will see Beckett, Mercer and the rest of the East Indian Trading company soldiers in the world. Given that the game is now E10+ and the films are PG-13 it wouldn't make sense for SDG to battle them or even show their deaths on screen in a KH game. On top of that it seems that Luxord, the nobodies and the Heartless will take their places instead.

We're not sure what areas we will explore in the world aside from being in Davy Jones Locker, the Maelstrom fight from the films climax and the return of Port Royal. Although I'm interested on how they would end the world following the Maelstrom battle against Davy Jones

I wanted to make a snarky joke here re:"how they would end the world", but instead I'm just going to state that the 4th Pirates movie is an abomination and, as far as I'm concerned, not canon. We now return to our regular scheduled programming.

Back