• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aqua's Clothing

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raiinu K.D.

Awards
Golly, I hope this is in the right section. @_@; I know you've all heard this story a thousand times, but... Meh, I'm new to making threads.

On to the question: What's the name of that garment that Aqua wears around her waist? I can't for the life of me think of it. It's like a skirt, but I don't think it's actually called that. xD

>_> Anyway, sorry for this; I was just so curious, and it was bothering me so much. Please tell me-- I must know!

Thank you.

Last edited:

xjeezlouisx

I'll Hit You Harder Than Meth
Website
www.myspace.com
I dont think their is an actual word to call it but it reminds me of a sweater wrapped around your waist?
Well I hoped that helped 0.o

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
they look like curtains to me!

but uhhh..looks like a pheonix tail skirt, except it's straight at the back instead of the pointy v shape.

yeah that's what it's called now i remember!! but officially i doubt its called that since it's like a design.... i mean is there a word for those zipper outfits nomura loves to do? or those huge shoes? not really..

Raiinu K.D.

Awards
Oh, all right. xD There probably isn't a word for it... But thank you all for your help anyway!

krexia

Translator
Awards
All I know is that it looks a lot like the kama used by Mandalorians and high-ranking clone troopers in Star Wars, to protect against jetpack wash. But kama is a Mandalorian (fictional) word, no idea what the things are called in real life. You could try looking for some fashion or clothing forums, I'm sure if there's a real name, people there would be able to help you.

aweomeness96

i dunno what its called but i got a question, what was the purpose of this thread? not trying to offend you or anything.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
A corset, perhaps?
1x1td.gif

Grey

A corset, perhaps?
1x1td.gif

No, that'd be the thing she's wearing around her abdomen... unless that's what the OP meant?

Otherwise, it'd be that cloth she's wearing... that doubtfully has a name, other than "skirt".

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
lace? :p

idk.

those things strippers wear... except aqua ain't a stripper..[but she as hell qualifies x). nohomo]

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
It almost looks more like a jumper she's tied around her waist :v

xxjunkyxx

I don't know what it's called but I believe it gives you +10 agility//intelligence, the ability to use teamwork and friendship....and the heart of the cards.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
No no your wrong.
Its the skirt of Vearn.
Its grants you all of the abilities of Vearn.
Which is all of the above and then some...

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
lulz you are so full of yourself. Battle skirts come in different styles. It doesn't have to be metal. Just fucking look. She is a warrior. her attire is battle oriented. The clothing item appears to be a skirt with the front cut for mobility. That is the essence of a battle skirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back