• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aqua

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XIII Nobodies

It's also thought that this shadow (view picture below) maybe hers. Which kinda makes sense, because if you compare the shadow closely to Terra's, you'll notice that the right arm is different. And remember, each of them has a piece of armor on their shoulder/arm, so it is a possibility.

screen%2001.jpg

screen%2002.jpg

[√]Genuflect
It's also thought that this shadow (view picture below) maybe hers. Which kinda makes sense, because if you compare the shadow closely to Terra's, you'll notice that the right arm is different. And remember, each of them has a piece of armor on their shoulder/arm, so it is a possibility.
It's not different.
Look at the shadow's right arm, it's kinda been raised a bit.
Meaning, the right arm has something attached to it.

Stars

リク
I think they already confirm that the shadow is Terra.. o.o
About Aqua.. i think SE wish to remain her as secret character..-__-"

Kairiangel

okay that picture IS Terra you can tell!
Aqua has proberbly a big part and the trailer might ruin her part if they make other trailers she may make a apperance.

Blue

home is where the heart is
Nobody confirmed that the shadow is actually Terra,but a great number of people believe it's him.
And about Aqua,Nomura also didn't say that she will be the third person playable in BBS,so I guess she is a key character whose role is yet unclear,thus nothing has been revealed so far about her.

RoxasSoraRikuKey

Man, they already spoiled so much, they might as well just spoil crap about Aqua too... I would've liked it better if they never revealed any of their faces.... Kept it a secret until the release. ^_^

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
That shadow has many differences that contradict it being Terra. First and Foremost, the person in that shadow has sleeves. Terra does not. That person's hair sticks straight out behind them and isn't that long. Terra's is long and goes down. And there is a small bump near the left arm that some people have thought to be a breast. It's most likely not Terra

KH3 hero

im XIII nobodiess top picture, you can see that he has got roxass bracelett. that makes me certain that he has something to dowith roxas.

Number_IX_Demyx

In a scan that describes each of the characters (It's this one for the curious) The kanji where Aqua's name should be, translated, says "Mystery Girl". If her name really is Aqua, shouldn't it read "Akua" instead of "mystery girl"? I dunno, just my random ramblings.

So yes, she has appeared in a scan. Anything probative in her little blurb? I'm working on translating that now. Give me a day or two and I'll get back to you guys.

Ehud

i think aqua is going to be like kairi.were she plays a major role in opening kingdom hearts.like in kingdom hearts 1 when it revealed her as a princess of hearts.and another reason it aint terras shadow is the shadow in the pictures right shoulder looks normal and flat.if it was terra it would look deformed because of his shoulder armor.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
I've said this in a previous thread and I will throw it up again. The shadow seems to narrow a bit from the waist to the shoulders indicating a female body shape. The right arm has something on it, and the left arm has nothing where Terra has partial armor from his shoulder down his arm. The hair is also a huge indicator that it is not Terra, his hair is not nearly that long and the shadow's hair doesn't stick up in any place.

8shortfuse

I think that it is Aqua in that picture. To me when I first saw the secret ending I thought she looked like Riku, and the fact that the shadow looks like him would just prove it was her. But that's just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back