• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aqua

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Number_IX_Demyx

Your translation has revealed the obvious.

The first sentence may be off since the kanji was a bit blurry, but I did my best.

It basically says: Mystery girl, the heroine's costume and weapon are unknown. Notice the connection to Terra and Ven.

So...
* She's connected to Ven and Terra (duh)
* Heroine implies she's important
* Her weapon is unknown, but the part about the costume (which I'm assuming means "insane Square-Enix outfit") doesn't make sense.

There ya go. Ponder away.

Hanzo

Well i think that since we saw her armor and keyblade in a video that itll be easy to know a lot more. By that i mean if it was said that she was evil then we can know that she was the 14th member. These are examples by the way. But also if it was said she was not real or a spy or anything then it would ruin the whole story. We only got Ven looks like Roxas. He also has a connection. None of that tells much of the story. Also Terra just we know he uses the power of darkness but how. Another thing is their names and that they picked up the keyblade that Saor Riku and Mickey gets soon. None of that tells nothing about the story.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
Look the picture shown could be Terra walking away from Ven eg he has his back towards him the arm could be Terras left arm he has all those accesories on it

That could be possible, but the hair of the shadow is aboslutely nothing like Terra's. It is much longer than his, and isn't spiked up at all.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
That could be possible, but the hair of the shadow is aboslutely nothing like Terra's. It is much longer than his, and isn't spiked up at all.

Exactly. The figure in general is more feminine. What with the narrower waist and all. And the fact that that person has sleeves. And of course the hair..yeah. Most likely not Terra.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
The simple answer to the original question is this: We don't know why Aqua has been left out of all the scans and hasn't been mentioned by Nomura.

Dant?s de Divinity

Bronze Member
On a hill in a white dress waiting for my dearest
Ahh Aqua the only girl in the story who has looks and the strength to kick ass like Riku.lol. Well like everyone else has said it looks like she will have a big part in the story and thats why she can not be talked about. Its like if they told us that Kairi was a PoW before the game was finished.
bowchickawowwow

Eternal Redemption

last in line
Aqua does play a role in the game and every body believes its large one what I would kike to know is why why does she play a large role in the game what does she do or what is it she did that makes her an imp. chc.

Hanzo

By the way to let everyone know in the picture its not Terra heres why. First the hair. No matter how he faced it will be a point in the shadow thus his spiky hair. Second his arm. If you look at the shadows arm it has a sleeve look that cover the wrist. So look at Terra his arm is the same but his sleeve tightens more on the wrist. So then proves that it cant be Terra.

Hanzo

She may or may not. But i do have a question. You know how Saix has the power of darkness and gets his power from the moon. He looks a little like Aqua. Do you think they have something in common. Cause i think characters with the power of darkness will be in the game BBS.

Eternal Redemption

last in line
She may or may not. But i do have a question. You know how Saix has the power of darkness and gets his power from the moon. He looks a little like Aqua. Do you think they have something in common. Cause i think characters with the power of darkness will be in the game BBS.

How the hell do Saix and Aqua have a connection? I think there might be a few chc in BbS that use darkness People are suggesting Terra is one of them see the thread Terra by yours truly

Stars

リク

O_O'
Saix and Aqua? Lol
I thought that Saix has yellow eyes bcoz he is apprentice of Xemnas?

Hanzo

No cause Luxord Xaldin Demyx and Axel are some of the few i found that doesnt have yellow eyes and that was with Xemnas

Eternal Redemption

last in line
Hanzo my friend you may have lost it..........

just kidding man dont take it seriosly any way no I dont think any org member will be in this game

btw what does this have any thing to do with eyecolor? take this to the Terra thread if you like its all we discuss over there

Hanzo

Well im not thank you im just guessing if i was serious i wouldn't be saying if Saix or Aqua looks alike. But look at the picture i thought it was interestin thats all. Also its funny in a way to say things no one every think of. I like to be unique i dont want to copy what others say or already has. Why N13R are you a follower or someone who leads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back