• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aqua

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
Don't we all remember the secret trailer that Aqua was in? Don't we? And she took off her helmet revealing her face? And besides, Nomura said there will be three storylines in Birth by Sleep Ven, Terra, and Aqua. Or that's what it should be.

Hanzo

Yea but he did say Terra and Ven i dont know about Aqua he didnt say her.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
Well im not thank you im just guessing if i was serious i wouldn't be saying if Saix or Aqua looks alike. But look at the picture i thought it was interestin thats all. Also its funny in a way to say things no one every think of. I like to be unique i dont want to copy what others say or already has. Why N13R are you a follower or someone who leads.

I'm hoping you're not saying Aqua and Saix have a connection. <.<; Because that is very very unlikely. I can't say impossible for known reasons. But. Just no. Doesn't work for me.

Eternal Redemption

last in line
Thank you Xirchs_2 you are correct I agree what the hell would Aqua want to do with Saix

BTW STW the fact that she pulled her mask off does not meen that she is a playable chc after all youve seen Kairis face why not her as a playable chc?Even if she is a play able chc does not mean she does not play a big role in this game

Hanzo

Lighten up it was something me and a friend was talking about. By the way dont say they dont unless if you know. We also wanted to think of some things a little possible that everybody isn't repeating. Cause unlike everyone who is limited. Im not i can think of more things that could be possible. Thus making the game more unclear i can do that. Also i know a little more about the game than most.

Eternal Redemption

last in line
Lighten up it was something me and a friend was talking about. By the way dont say they dont unless if you know. We also wanted to think of some things a little possible that everybody isn't repeating. Cause unlike everyone who is limited. Im not i can think of more things that could be possible. Thus making the game more unclear i can do that. Also i know a little more about the game than most.

Hanzo my friend Im not saying you know less about KH than me or any one else and I bet you you probably know more about KH than me Im saying that every one has their own theory and tell you the truth your theory is off track because Saix is dead

Hanzo

Well not to say your wrong but you are. BBS happens before KH. So basicly he will be alive. Sorry but since it is before KH there is a chance. Sorry my friend to prove you wrong.

Stars

&#12522;&#12463;
ORG XIII hasn't been form before KH.... ?
If Aqua have some connection with one of the org member, i would say Xemnas...
Xemnas can talk with her in room of sleep..

Hanzo

What? i dont know if its possible to talk back in time to BBS. But im saying when Saix was human and not a member of the Org. That when he was human he could be in BBS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back