• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

AOTW #5.5 (Voting)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bliip

Should change his username D:<
Okay people. Now you can comment on the stories individually (I encourage it, in fact), and share your thoughts about them. Voting of course takes place here. for this week, the judging will be different. simply, whoever gets the highest amount of votes wins :) easy, right?

have at it.

btw, voting ends sunday night.

darkisaac

Awards
Website
www.freewebs.com
I just read all 3 and definitely sub 3, which I'm guessing was a late entry, was the best written of all. I enjoyed it thoroughly not only because the writing was great, but because I'm a fan of such totalitarian-regime-stories, and it reminded me of other works such as 1984 and V for Vendetta.

So I vote Sub 3.

Neglect

I found it rather difficult to come to this decision, but I'll have to choose Sub 1. It was either Sub 1 or Sub 3, and I do admire both works simply because of the superb writing and captivating prose. However, the concept of a brotherhood that advocated murder in the name of God drew more appeal to me. Both works were great nonetheless, and I believe both writers do deserve praise.

Bliip

Should change his username D:<
ok everyone, so it look to be I'm the tiebreaker. And my vote goes to........

SUB 1! Congrats to Faded!

I thought this was a very well-written piece, and there was hardly any flaws with it. But, like most here, it was hard to decide between Sub 1 and 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back