• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anyone else think Sora pales in comparison to TAV?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
They are forgotten but the memories of how to use those abilities are still there in his heart.

Tails_Night

Bronze Member
Maybe he has yet to learn such attacks, just wait till sora gets beyond the past like the current games, and advances, maybe he'll find mirage arena and find his special shotlock. Never know he's still starting out and he's this strong, I don't expect godlike, but I expect a bit better.

Still I think their equal just in different terms.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Better than summoning a bunch of meteors to smash upon your opponents or turning your keyblade into a canon that kills everything, using 6 blades all at once and using them to wreck everything, better than moving as quick as a ghost, better than using the keyblade as a freakin' vehicle and running over everything, better than firing a laser that was so cheap that they weakened it in the US version? I think not.
Besides, even then Sora forgot those abilities at the beginning of KH2 so it doesn't matter anyway.
that's only TAV (or at least it should stay that way) and BBS was a prequel. prequels usually bring elements that won't reappear in the series.

so even if those are col, i still think sora shouldn't. bringing all those abilities will mean bringing back the gameplay type. which i dont think should happen. it was great on BBS and re:coded, but for kh3, i would like a more loose gamepaly similar to kh2 but making the nemies much harder

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
that's only TAV (or at least it should stay that way) and BBS was a prequel. prequels usually bring elements that won't reappear in the series.

so even if those are col, i still think sora shouldn't. bringing all those abilities will mean bringing back the gameplay type. which i dont think should happen. it was great on BBS and re:coded, but for kh3, i would like a more loose gamepaly similar to kh2 but making the nemies much harder

Um... what? I'm talking about how TAV are more skilled than Sora is with the examples above. I didn't say anything about "Sora should get these abilities" or anything :/

Silverslide

need some more candy cane

grow up, alistaragfg

Oh, and Re:coded says hi

Allister Rose

French Lover
Um... what? I'm talking about how TAV are more skilled than Sora is with the examples above. I didn't say anything about "Sora should get these abilities" or anything :/

in that case, TAV have different style than sora, sora had some moderate moves in kh but it's more of a sense of style than which is better.

as for thelight i do agree coded brings some elements back, but i was referring to story elements, not gameplay

Livluvdie101

Eating Sea Salt Ice Cream with Axel, Roxas, and Xi
Yeah, I have to go with TAV cuz they just rock. First of all, since Roxas is Ventus and Ventus is Roxas, and Roxas was the first character I ever played as in the KH series (then I went to KH2=more Roxas!), I have to say that Ventus is awesome!...(YEAH, SOMEBODY TELL ME HOW TO DO THE SPOILERIFIC TEXT PLEASE!). I also like that Aqua is actually a part of her first presenting KH game... Unlike Kairi who was a sitting duck (without a heart, what are you GOING to do?), and since I'm a girl, it's awesome to see Female Keybladers who rock. And Aqua was and always will be a keyblader... Not like Kairi, who was GIVEN her Keyblade. Sure, she's one of the Pure Hearted but seriously? Is it all that special? If you look at Sora, he's not one of the princesses of heart (duh) but he's still got a fairly filled heart of light...

Last edited by a moderator:

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
you guys sure are keeping me busy with these posts...

Sorry :/

allister rose said:
in that case, TAV have different style than sora, sora had some moderate moves in kh but it's more of a sense of style than which is better.

as for thelight i do agree coded brings some elements back, but i was referring to story elements, not gameplay

How so? I don't see a "style" with Sora. TAV have an actual style, which is like what they excel in, Terra: Strength Aqua: Magic Ven: Speed

But I don't see that with Sora.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Yeah, I have to go with TAV cuz they just rock. First of all, since Roxas is Ventus and Ventus is Roxas, and Roxas was the first character I ever played as in the KH series (then I went to KH2=more Roxas!), I have to say that Ventus is awesome!...(YEAH, SOMEBODY TELL ME HOW TO DO THE SPOILERIFIC TEXT PLEASE!). I also like that Aqua is actually a part of her first presenting KH game... Unlike Kairi who was a sitting duck (without a heart, what are you GOING to do?), and since I'm a girl, it's awesome to see Female Keybladers who rock. And Aqua was and always will be a keyblader... Not like Kairi, who was GIVEN her Keyblade. Sure, she's one of the Pure Hearted but seriously? Is it all that special? If you look at Sora, he's not one of the princesses of heart (duh) but he's still got a fairly filled heart of light...

So it's TAV all the way!

[ spoilers ]-insert text here[ / spoilers ]

Without spaces in the tags. If someone was using the other skin, the white text would easily be revealed.

Allister Rose

French Lover

How so? I don't see a "style" with Sora. TAV have an actual style, which is like what they excel in, Terra: Strength Aqua: Magic Ven: Speed

Sora's is defence...but still in kh1-COm he didn't have a specific style, but in kh2 he was at least able to do certain techniques into forms and some moves that were unique to him that made up his style especially when you use master and final form.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

Maybe Sora is the middle. "Moderate" or something... I dunno. Maybe he has the "n00b" style.

Terra: Strength
Aqua: Magic
Ventus: Speed
Eraqus: Light
Xehanort: Darkness
Riku: Darkness
Sora: Moderate?

Allister Rose

French Lover
his style is defense...but toher than that we seen some pretty flashy abbilities from sora in kh2.

Xenin

Banned
just remembered something Xigbar said..and I peraphrase of course.

Xigbar- "You don't look like you're half the hero the others were." and "I guess that must be why the Keyblade chose you. But MAN, did it pick a dud this time." lol

Dowhax

Bronze Member
That's because he was trying to make Sora feel like he wasn't good at all. Besides he said 'You don't look' which it would mean Xigbar thought he wasn't as good as TAV, which doesn't mean Sora isn't.

V

Ventus91

Sora isn't quite as skillful and graceful with a keyblade, but in all fairness, it's not like he's had someone around to train him.

in fact I'm surprised how cool some of his skills are compared to how he hasn't been trained under a master before. I think Sora is going to have a breakthrough soon. trust me on this one.

Xenin

Banned
That's because he was trying to make Sora feel like he wasn't good at all. Besides he said 'You don't look' which it would mean Xigbar thought he wasn't as good as TAV, which doesn't mean Sora isn't.

I know I was just sayin ya know...Lol. Xigbar told Terra he was weak too. Aqua too...I just tgought it was funny

tenchi ryu

in fact I'm surprised how cool some of his skills are compared to how he hasn't been trained under a master before. I think Sora is going to have a breakthrough soon. trust me on this one.
I feel he's already had it.....That was the whole point of drive forms

Dowhax

Bronze Member
I know I was just sayin ya know...Lol. Xigbar told Terra he was weak too. Aqua too...I just tgought it was funny

I understand, I just wonder why there has to be three threads on the same subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back