• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anyone else think Sora pales in comparison to TAV?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xenin

Banned
I feel he's already had it.....That was the whole point of drive forms

Don't put him so low lol...This is just one saga. If Nomura brings it as far as he's planning...Sora will be able to take down TAV easy'll all together at one time in one hit. In fact if we play all these..We'll probably forget TAV lol

V

Ventus91

I feel he's already had it.....That was the whole point of drive forms

not really he was only given that power because of the three fairies from Enchanted dominon I'm talking about his other moves he learns like the one where he has four orbs of lighting surrounding him when you are surronded by heartless.

Xenin

Banned
not really he was only given that power because of the three fairies from Enchanted dominon I'm talking about his other moves he learns like the one where he has four orbs of lighting surrounding him when you are surronded by heartless.

Wasn;t that like Aqua's finish move.. The first one. But bigger and less spiraly lol

tenchi ryu

Don't put him so low lol...This is just one saga. If Nomura brings it as far as he's planning...Sora will be able to take down TAV easy'll all together at one time in one hit. In fact if we play all these..We'll probably forget TAV lol
Exactly, what I mean is All that power in his drive form is his true power, but he needs the suit to currently bring it out....once he gets at godly status...."Final Form Sora" will be considered "Normal Sora"

V

Ventus91

Wasn;t that like Aqua's finish move.. The first one. But bigger and less spiraly lol

well aquas light orbs go straight in the air and Soras surrounds him and spins around him for a few turns

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
...No, he didn't. He never said anything about "Terra is weak" or "Aqua is weak" :/

I think he's referring to Braig saying "You know, for a Keyblade Master, you're not very -what's the word- good." Of course, Terra shows him otherwise when he ignores the whole hostage situation and unleashes his strength.

But yeah, like you said, he never actually said they were weak.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I think he's referring to Braig saying "You know, for a Keyblade Master, you're not very -what's the word- good." Of course, Terra shows him otherwise when he ignores the whole hostage situation and unleashes his strength.

But yeah, like you said, he never actually said they were weak.

I don't think he was even being serious with that one. Braig already said that if Terra tries to do harm to Braig, that he'd set off a bomb that would blow up MX so of course all Terra could do is block... until he realized it was just a bluff.

But whatever.

R

Rooster Cogburn

I know I was just sayin ya know...Lol. Xigbar told Terra he was weak too. Aqua too...I just tgought it was funny

I don't remember that.
In fact I rember him saying the opposite. Braig told Aqua after their battle, "I should of known by now not to mess with keyblade wielders"

Xenin

Banned
Skyfoxx...theres no reason to get pissy. I was only talking bout the part where he tols Terra he wasn't that good...and if you challenge someone to a fight..I'm guessing you think they're weaker then you...That's all..sorry I hurt your feelings

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Skyfoxx...theres no reason to get pissy. I was only talking bout the part where he tols Terra he wasn't that good...and if you challenge someone to a fight..I'm guessing you think they're weaker then you...That's all..sorry I hurt your feelings

...o_0 What? When did I ever get pissy about it or "have my feelings" hurt. This was my post:

skyfoxx said:
...No, he didn't. He never said anything about "Terra is weak" or "Aqua is weak" :/"

That's just me saying something. How in the world did you read that post and imagine me being angry? o_0

Xenin

Banned
I don't think he was even being serious with that one. Braig already said that if Terra tries to do harm to Braig, that he'd set off a bomb that would blow up MX so of course all Terra could do is block... until he realized it was just a bluff.

But whatever.

That part seemed kinda angry....srry don't mind me...I'm just saying *Whistles*

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
just remembered something Xigbar said..and I peraphrase of course.

Xigbar- "You don't look like you're half the hero the others were." and "I guess that must be why the Keyblade chose you. But MAN, did it pick a dud this time." lol

Was that before or after he killed him?

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
Don't you think you're giving donald and goofy a little too much credit?

I see it more as them being helpless without Sora

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

Quote from Chain of Memories:

Sora said:
Boy... fighting alone is harder than I thought.

I think you're giving SORA too much credit :/
Sure, gameplay-wise Donald and Goofy are useless, but story-wise Donald and Goofy are the only things keeping him alive.

And let's not forget the times where Donald and Goofy continuously save Sora from certain death, another example from COM being saving Sora from Larxene.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

I don't think Donald the Goofy should be creditted out because they do complete the protagonists if you think about it. The game would be vastly different, and too me not as fun without Donald's anger and Goofy's hyucks. Thought I would get angry if someone said he killed him (Sora).

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Lol it was a joke..In fact I'm Team Sora...lol

Donald and Goofy: I'm happy they are there. TAV didn;t have people with them and look what happened to them

Well they were there in the final battle together and I'm pretty sure the 3 of them could do much better then Sora, Donald, and Goofy, I could only imagine if it was the SDG instead of TAV.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
Harder, not impossible. He did go through some parts in KH1, CoM, and KH2 alone.

That's like saying TAV would have never won against those certain groups of unversed without the help of either Mickey, Zack, or Hercules. But we all know who did most of the work there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back