• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

anyone else spoiled themselves?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady-Lee

Awards
Yupp. Spoiled all the major things I wanted to know as soon as they were available that day. I saw two endings and the secret one, as well as some boss fights. I didnt completely spoil every world but hey, at the end of the day im still going to buy the game and my psp at the end of next month.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
yeah i spoiled my self way back in january and brought the game in early feb. and i already pre ordered the English game. =)

Key

Exile
Awards
i watched every single cutscene, i got seriously impatient and excited.... i couldn't resist XDDDD

but i'm still totally biuying. like someone said earlier, it's still worth the experience~

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
I tried to avoid them but stupid fucking youtube and thier comments system along with the unremovable recommended for you section. People feeling the need to share the story by using BBS spoilers in the other games stories comments and adding spoilish images to announcment video for new KH games.

Also people on KHinsider who for some reason can't seem to read the rules or just not post spoilers in the non spoiler section. But other than that I am mostly clean.

fraidy

i spoiled myself and not getting the game cause i don't have a psp but if i had one i would get the game

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Yeah, I spoiled myself. There's only one thing I don't know about and I won't spoil myself about that xD; might as well be surprised at something.
I was originally planning to not spoil myself; I even bought two other games to keep myself occupied, but I ended up spoiling myself the first day. :/

Musical charm

I tried to avoid them but stupid fucking youtube and thier comments system along with the unremovable recommended for you section. People feeling the need to share the story by using BBS spoilers in the other games stories comments and adding spoilish images to announcment video for new KH games.

Also people on KHinsider who for some reason can't seem to read the rules or just not post spoilers in the non spoiler section. But other than that I am mostly clean.

heh, for me, its basically this.

NoBoDy HeRo777

i know...... but you dont. thats the fun part.
i only spoiled myself on terra's fate cuz i wanted to see if my theory was rite. i didnt want to know how ven and sora were connected but just in this thread i read Vanitas97's sig and clicked "show" and saw van's face and now i think i no how they're all connected. DAMN U VANITAS97!! AND DAMN ME FOR CLICKING "SHOW"!!!! but i still didnt spoil myself on what went down with aqua. Soooo hellz yeah i would play the game!!!

btw, i love it how people are like, "there's been so many threads like this before" and then it ends up being 4 pages long and counting.

Last edited:

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
The only thing now is keeping myself from being spoiled until I get BBS and beat it.

3-4 more weeks!!!!!

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
ive only minimally been spoiled, nothing really about the 3 main characters but some xehanhort stuff that i dont care about. the major thing i want to find out is why ven looks like roxas, i would play the game if only to find that out

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
i'm soft the day is came out i was just looking up videos and i saw terra's final boss and cutscene and i just started watching more and more until i knew everything...

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
but just in this thread i read Vanitas97's sig and clicked "show" and saw van's face and now i think i no how they're all connected. DAMN U VANITAS97!! AND DAMN ME FOR CLICKING "SHOW"!!!!

To be fair... that wasn't Vanitas97's fault, that was your fault. The box said "Major BBS spoilers!" so you clearly weren't reading it at all when you clicked show.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
i only spoiled myself on terra's fate cuz i wanted to see if my theory was rite. i didnt want to know how ven and sora were connected but just in this thread i read Vanitas97's sig and clicked "show" and saw van's face and now i think i no how they're all connected. DAMN U VANITAS97!! AND DAMN ME FOR CLICKING "SHOW"!!!! but i still didnt spoil myself on what went down with aqua. Soooo hellz yeah i would play the game!!!

btw, i love it how people are like, "there's been so many threads like this before" and then it ends up being 4 pages long and counting.

I love how you're blaming Vanitas97 when it's your own fault for clicking the spoiler box clearly labelled as BBS spoilers.

/sarcasm.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
Still he should put spoilers in his sig unless he hangs around the spoiler section for a while. Some people will look because they think it is a joke.

Kouryuu

Right behind you...Mwa hahaha! Ok, not really.
Yeah, I didn't make it to the bathroom in time and...oh wait, SPOILED. My bad.

I did by reading an article, now one of the mysteries has been revealed to me before I even get a PSP to play the damn game. Fortunately it was only one thing, I'm completely unaware of everything else. I'm usually pretty good at not spoiling myself.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Still he should put spoilers in his sig unless he hangs around the spoiler section for a while. Some people will look because they think it is a joke.

Why would they think it's a joke if it says "Major BBS spoilers!"
In all honesty, it's their own fault for making the risk and I show no sympathy for those who spoil themselves without being on guard.

I mean, that's like pressing a button that says "Self Destruct!" and then complaining that your car just exploded despite the fact that you were the one who made it explode in the first place.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
well i just looked at mirage arena vids and world gamplay but i have not yet spoiled the very end of terra and ven, but as for aqua, youtubes recomended for you spoiled me on her ending with the titlle of the vid, and i was very pissed because that was the only thing i truly didn't know will happen in bbs(i didn't click on it though).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back