• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anyone else dislike...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anagram

Banned
We all should know that the game is still in development, we eill love the game regardless right?

As odd as it is to say I'll probably like it more than most. Because I no longer care nor have expectations I'll go in not having much to disappoint me. All the flaws I see in the story so far anyway would make it hard for me to be really disappoint or hate of it.

Can't say the same for others that's hyped this thing since 2005 and waited. (hell I gave up hope on KH3 even before I became disappointed in the series due to how long it's been)

I guess you could say that, me personally, couldn't get any lower a view of it. lol (unless they pull some redemption bullsh*t with Xehanort)

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
We all should know that the game is still in development, we eill love the game regardless right?

There are a lot of really jaded people, and to be honest you never really know what the next game will bring. I think there's something to be said for taking or leaving something that isn't going to change.

Of course, the cynicism is usually a defense mechanism so as not to get hopes too high. A lot of people, inherently, really love the series despite its faults and have a lot of hope for KH3. Voicing their disappointments is also a way of vocalizing it and getting used to it in case it doesn't change.

Anagram

Banned
Of course, the cynicism is usually a defense mechanism so as not to get hopes too high. A lot of people, inherently, really love the series despite its faults and have a lot of hope for KH3. Voicing their disappointments is also a way of vocalizing it and getting used to it in case it doesn't change.

That was my last stage before I realized it wasn't mechanism but just how I felt.

YoungXehanort

Website
s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com
So close gentlemen, once kh 2.8 comes out, we hope it lasts long enough to entertain us before kh 3
it won't last long compared to other HD remix this one is the shortest
KHDDD worlds only 7 probably the same amount of time as BBS basically (short)
BBS0.2 just few hours
KHCX only 2 hours movie unless they make 4 hours long movie but i highly doubt it

Edit: but it's worth it KH0.2 is like demo of KH3 and KHCX new chapter

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Well i got nostalgic reading through this thread lol.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
it won't last long compared to other HD remix this one is the shortest
KHDDD worlds only 7 probably the same amount of time as BBS basically (short)
BBS0.2 just few hours
KHCX only 2 hours movie unless they make 4 hours long movie but i highly doubt it

Edit: but it's worth it KH0.2 is like demo of KH3 and KHCX new chapter
It's short but it has more new content than the other two.

redcrown

Awards
Something else I notice is the lack of threads about the characters or what could happen story-wise; they all seem to be about gameplay complaints or foreteller theories.

The Rocky Shoe

Something else I notice is the lack of threads about the characters or what could happen story-wise; they all seem to be about gameplay complaints or foreteller theories.
Well there aren't really any trailers showing the current situation of the characters, which seems to be the biggest complaint of them all (maybe asides from the 0.2 character models (dang Mickey!)).

Wonderful

Awards
yeah the lack of threads about story possibilities is likely just because so far we haven't been given a whole lot to go off of. aside from the synopsis given like two years ago, we don't really have new story details or cutscenes to work off of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back