• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anybody want to make a roleplaying with me?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
You don't care about quality or anything?

Just don't make it KH. Shit is done to death.

A

Azrael

I guess I can help as long as it isn't KH.

As Jez said, shit's been done to death.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Trigun's probably not well-known enough to get made into a decent-sized RP, though.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
How about something original instead like everyone else who simply rips off from some half baked anime so they don't have to do any work or put any effort into their third rate rps?

Death

Your #1 Bruh
Just don't make it KH. Shit is done to death.

... I take offense to that man D:<

I'm down for any good RP.

i was thinking a War RP. something of Soliders during a War. WHat war. I dont know. World War 1,2, or even 3.

Just based on us end up being betrayed by our own General who is corrupt for power and wants to become known in history.

Death

Your #1 Bruh
That sounds like Modern Warfare 2 lol.

... OH THERE YOU GO. i knew i got it somewhere. Im too addicted to MW2... O_O

Someone already made a Dead Space RP.

I seriously want a Call of Duty RP. And its perfect. Everyone is a member of Task Force 141 or American Rangers or whatever they are called. Rangers have to Survive the attack in Washington DC and fight of the Russians. Task Force 141. They must find Makarov, Kill him, Get betrayed by Shepard, Seperate to find shepard. Get almost whipped out, THen ban together for a Last Stand Against Shepard.

... Well I can edit the Task Force 141 Missions. I can make a great background... depending on how lazy i am.

A

Azrael

... OH THERE YOU GO. i knew i got it somewhere. Im too addicted to MW2... O_O

Someone already made a Dead Space RP.

I seriously want a Call of Duty RP. And its perfect. Everyone is a member of Task Force 141 or American Rangers or whatever they are called. Rangers have to Survive the attack in Washington DC and fight of the Russians. Task Force 141. They must find Makarov, Kill him, Get betrayed by Shepard, Seperate to find shepard. Get almost whipped out, THen ban together for a Last Stand Against Shepard.

... Well I can edit the Task Force 141 Missions. I can make a great background... depending on how lazy i am.

No one joined the Dead Space one and count me in for CoD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back