• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Any predictions for what is coming up at the TGS stage?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mytomxxx

So what are you guys wanting to see?
If I understood right, there will be pretty important information revealed there.
I wish they reveal the some worlds, it would made the waiting more bearable.

Maybe new footage, and of course Nomura trying to explain what is happening in the trailers.

EDIT: Hey people, just to remember, tomorrow we will get new info
It will me streamed at this link https://www.twitch.tv/playstationjapan
1 pm jst.

Last edited:

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
I'm expecting it will be an overview on what's going on the trailer without Nomura, Miyu Irino and Megumi Toyoguchi giving away spoilers, details on how they choose the Disney worlds in KH3, a new world announcement, a direct-feed gameplay from the demo, new KH3 footage, and a behind the scenes video regarding the development of Kingdom Hearts III.

Last edited:

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
i kind of hoping he expains the gummi ship on how it works this time and hoping for sneack peaks

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I do hope for a world announcement. While the cover and full BH6 was nice, a world reveal would complete TGS for me. Aside from that he will probably just expand on what we saw in the trailer.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
A world reveal! Still waiting for the "mini game world" to be revealed.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
also holefully ff characthers get shown but probally not

That is all I want. A render. The back of somebody's head. A grey untextured model. Anything just so we know there is at least one in the game. Giving us an Ultros, Moogle, and Bomb are not the FF references I want (but happily accept because Ultros is a sick pervert but he is the only one I'll ever give a damn about)

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I just want Chocobos more then anything. If Destiny Islands is playable please have a Chocobo ranch on the main island.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Maybe more information about mini-games? In the extended BH6 trailer, we did get footage of SDG shield sledding in Olympus, which has been confirmed to be a mini-game from the Frozen trailer/E3 interviews.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
100 acre woods+radiant garden reveal. With the final Disney world *coughprincessandthefrogcough* shown at The Game Awards.

EDIT: *coughormaybebravecough*

Last edited:

kingsoraful

Awards
1. More BH6
2. Disney Villains including Zerg and Mother Gothel
3. Final Fantasy Characters
4. New Disney World announcement, but no trailer. We'll just know it's in the game.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I imagine a chunk of the show on Saturday will be devoted to Tsum Tsums since they’ve been promoting it like crazy for days.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
I imagine a chunk of the show on Saturday will be devoted to Tsum Tsums since they’ve been promoting it like crazy for days.

Tsum Tsum world confirmed for KH3. (I started typing that as joke, but tbh I wouldn’t be surprised if they appeared in Toy Box or something.)

For real though, I want to see some game menus, maybe even showing the interface of the Gummiphone and some of the other functions it has. I’m hoping to see a text function where Sora gets little updates from Riku, Kairi, and others. Like how Zack gets emails in Crisis Core.

I’m not sure how hopeful to be when it comes to reveals, but Nomura did seem to be teasing some big stuff. Maybe a link summon reveal or minigames? I could definitely see Gummi ships being shown off. They were in the short trailer, but not the long one. So maybe they’re planning on going more in depth in one of the stage events.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Tsum Tsum world confirmed for KH3. (I started typing that as joke, but tbh I wouldn’t be surprised if they appeared in Toy Box or something.)

For real though, I want to see some game menus, maybe even showing the interface of the Gummiphone and some of the other functions it has. I’m hoping to see a text function where Sora gets little updates from Riku, Kairi, and others. Like how Zack gets emails in Crisis Core.

I’m not sure how hopeful to be when it comes to reveals, but Nomura did seem to be teasing some big stuff. Maybe a link summon reveal or minigames? I could definitely see Gummi ships being shown off. They were in the short trailer, but not the long one. So maybe they’re planning on going more in depth in one of the stage events.

The stage show on Sunday at the Playstation booth with Yasue seems pretty promising!

We still don't know who the mystery dev team member at the KH3 stage show is either. Depending on who that person is, we might get something interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back