• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Any One See Any Internet Advertisments Yet?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I was just on GaiaOnline looking though the book section and saw an advertisment for BbS for the first time. It stated off showing the words "Destiny Is Never Left To Chance", some scenes from the intro were shown and when you click on it it shows you what's believed to be the t.v. spot.

Any one else see internet advertisments yet?

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
Besides the IGN thing, I haven't seem anything. I'm not going to Disney Channel.com though that's fo shizzle.

kwkatz09

Yeah I saw the same one you did from gaiaonline. So exciting. >u<

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Lawl, this off topic. but did anyone know they have a puzzle game at Diseny games?

KINGDOM HEARTS Magical Puzzle Clash | Puzzle Games | Play | Disney.com < -- Kingdom Hearts magical puzzle clash. xDD

and I havent seen any ads, only at IGN.

I didn't. Nice find :D Looks like it's essentially Bejeweled...

Besides the one at IGN (which, from what the description of the GaiaOnline ad says, seems to be the same one), I've only seen the one at Gamespot advertising the bundle.

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Holy S...

I got beat by a shadow. A SHADOW. I mean, really??

Wha-? -fails to comprehend- :O

The game's pretty fun. I totally didn't notice there was an HP bar until the Wonderland boss -__- Onto Olympus!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I know, that was my reaction when it said "Defeated".

I screamed, "WHAT THE EFF?! I GOT BEAT ON THE FIRST LEVEL!" But it is pretty fun for a computer KH game.

It is.

I just finished Olympus, and wow, I almost lost...in every round in OC. Holy crap. Time for Neverland now :D

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
My computer runs really slow for that game so I can't get to things in time and I lose...constantly -__-

Lost to the Wavecrest lol
That was fun :D

Key

Exile
Awards
BWAH! i saw an ad on Facebook, of all playes. it popped up on the sidebar, i was all like, "OH MY GOD, YESSSSSSSSS! *smashes the 'like' button*"

gonna go play that game now, lol.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
gonna go play that game now, lol.

Yes, you must play it. It's so additicting ^^

Edit: Damn you internet. I was just about to get my revenge against that Wavecrest and you lag me out. Why? D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back