• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Any Epic Monlogues? (SPOILER FREE ANSWERS PLEASE!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

archiearcher

Like Xehanort's Heartless' epicness at the DI segment of TEoTW Where he says

Ansem said:
This world has been connected.Tied to the darkness...soon to be completely eclipsed. There is so very much to learn.You understand so little. A meaningless effort.One who knows nothing can understand...nothing.Take a look at this tiny place. To the heart seeking freedom this island is a prison surrounded by water. And so this boy sought to escape from his prison. He sought a way to cross over into other worlds.And he opened hisheart to darkness. All worlds begin in darkness, and all so end. The heart is no different. Darkness sprouts within it, grows, consumes it. Such is its nature. In the end, every heart returns to the darkness whence it came.You see, darkness is the heart?s true essence...

Is there any of these epic monologues in bbs? If so, please tell me the names of the characters that say them-But please don't post what they say! Thanks!thebatman

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
I'm 100% sure there are monologues by various characters, most notably master xehanort.

αsiя

space coke
Well since the game is in jap i wouldnt be able to tell
but i think mx tells one

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
Vanitas might have one towards the end, not sure though since i don't know japanese

Z

Zulkir

Vanitas has one, not super-long but it's sort of a monologue.

MX too.

And <insert spoiler name here> has one "sort of" in the secret ending.

I don't think there's anything exactly like the KH1 one though.

Raun

I'm sure MX has one. Any form of MX must have one. I believe Vanitas also has one.

Kleith

Terra, MX, Xehanort (no spoil here), and Vanitas have pretty good ones. There is also a mysterious man who sounds just like Xehanort's heartless.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Now that I think about it, Ven had a good one too, though it was a rather short one. XD

Awards
All worlds begin in darkness, and all so end. The heart is no different. Darkness sprouts within it, grows, consumes it. Such is its nature. In the end, every heart returns to the darkness whence it came.

I know you said no spoilers, so I won't say much, but:
(very minor spoiler)
Those exact words I have quoted are spoken by someone in BbS.

MeggieKeyblader

I know you said no spoilers, so I won't say much, but:
(very minor spoiler)
Those exact words I have quoted are spoken by someone in BbS.

I'm not gonna say who says that because it's one of the main secrets, but it is VERY badass and epic, if I'm thinking of the right scene. Definitely one of the most epic parts of BbS

relentlessheart1

yes, but its the same one ansem SOD said in Kh.... when
........... then terranort made that speech i tihink its the "darkness is the hearts true essence part"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back